Need your recommendations about my new system

Hi everybody.

Im planning to buy my new computer parts and build it during the next two mounths. I would like to have your advices and recommendations about the parts i chosed.

1. Budget & Location

My budget is around 1700 euro. Most of the part will be bought in France, some in Germany.

2. Aim

This system will mostly be use for 3D work ( modeling, rendering, video editing, texture painting (Mari...), unreal engine...). I will also use it for gaming ( Far cry 4, witcher 3, GTA 5, call of duty black ops 3, batman arkham knight, rise of the tomb raider, project car, the most anticipated games of this year....). Hight settings in those games will be just enought (but if i can use ultra in some of them, it will be great).

3. Monitors

I will run three monitor in full HD (only one monitor in gaming).

4. Peripherals

Im not planning to purchase any peripherals nor windows.

5. Why are you upgrading?

Im not upgrading. It is a new system.

Ps: 

I will do just very little overclocking (i choose the 4790k for the stock 4.0 ghz). I chose an AIO cpu cooler to have a clean build.

I wont do sli nor crossfire.

As im buying all parts in europe it may be tricky for you to find the best components/price for me (or not :) ). I will be more than glad if i have your recommendations about keeping some parts, changing some parts... Then i will find myself where to buy them.

Proposed system:

CPU: i7 4790k

CPU cooler: Corsair hydro 80i

Motherboard: Asus maximus VII ranger

Graphics: MSI GTX 970

HDD: WD 1To ( Maybe three more on the long run + two ssd)

Ram: HyperX Fury 32 Go 1866

PSU: Cooler master V750 SM

Case: NZXT H440

Others: Bitfenix Alchemy sleeved cables, Bitfenix Alchemy Led, E22 cable combs for 24 pin molex, 8 pin EPS12V, 6 pin pcie, 8 pin pcie...

Later: Changing fans with corsair AF/SP PMW 

Thank you

I'd get a 980 to get a more stable - higher fps.

I dont think that would fit in budget

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I would get a cheaper case, cheaper mobo and cheaper ram if possible.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I'd get a 980 to get a more stable - higher fps.

The performance gain versus the cost between the 970 and 980 is minimal. Unless you just want a top of the line GPU for bragging rights. The 970 will run anything the 980 can and on maximum setting with no problems at all. 

Yes, i dont think i will need the 980. It is not cost effective and is near double the price of the 970. 

But is the msi one good? Someone told me that the EVGA GTX 970 ACX doesnt have the 3.5Gb buffer issue. Is that true?

I would recommend the asus gtx 970 or the official nvidia one. The nvidia one has a great cooling system but you can decide.