Can i cut of the AC´97 adapter from the fp audio wire (hd audio)

Yup. Unless youre one of the 1% still using ac '97

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Thats usually what people do. In fact if you want it to be sleek you can push the pins at the top holding the wire and they will just slip out.

Thats what i do. :)

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

The title -_-

I know for a fact that I saw Linus do this very thing in a video because "Who uses AC'97 anymore?"

This video was very very old though. Like, at least 1.5 years.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I know for a fact that I saw Linus do this very thing in a video because "Who uses AC'97 anymore?"

the 2k or 1.5k usd vid yeah that was pretty much the vids i used to build my rig

Just use a zip or twist tie to tie it down. Not that there will be anything wrong with your case, but if you have to rma, then you can't since you have physically damage it by cutting the fp audio cable.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just use a zip or twist tie to tie it down. Not that there will be anything wrong with your case, but if you have to rma, then you can't since you have physically damage it by cutting the fp audio cable.

I dont think it would be something they would stop a RMA for. But maybe which is why you should do what i said. withch is tanke something small in pointy (in your face theres one in your pants JK) push on the clips and gently wut with some force pull the wires out. If you ever needed to RMA You could just push them back in. But my question is how do you break a case lol

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LTT lifetime bro. 

The forum started 3 years ago I think. So, if we assume that's when LTT started approximately, that's half it's lifetime ago. AKA Very very old

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

LTT lifetime bro. 

The forum started 3 years ago I think. So, if we assume that's when LTT started approximately, that's half it's lifetime ago. AKA Very very old

bro, that made me laugh, in a good way...    you do not have to justify yourself  :)

I dont think it would be something they would stop a RMA for. But maybe which is why you should do what i said. withch is tanke something small in pointy (in your face theres one in your pants JK) push on the clips and gently wut with some force pull the wires out. If you ever needed to RMA You could just push them back in. But my question is how do you break a case lol

Of course you don't break it by dropping it or something as that will be physical damage. The small stuffs like front USB ports or power/reset switch not working.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Wow has it already been that long? wow i joined the on the second week the forum was up back when we used  V-bulletin