Windows 10 will include junkware - the cost of free

GoodBytes

Custom images is usually not a good idea. It might contain malware.

I've used already a couple of them and malwarebytes, avg and some other scanners never found something OS related problems.

I know it's a risk, but tbh i don't care. If it's not a good image, i'll just use another one. I like to "hunt" after good images.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

This better be a joke...

Having to uninstall pointless shit from my PC every time I reinstall windows... that'd suck mega ass.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I don't think so. The copy of Windows 10 is no different than you buying it off the shelf on DVD's. The only difference is not paying for it.

'Snot the only difference.  It's like illegal man.  More a moral issue than anything else as MS are unlikely to even notice  a few copies getting pirated let alone going after individuals but even though the likelyhood of getting caught is vanishingly small some people want to stay legal.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Having to uninstall pointless shit from my PC every time I reinstall windows... that'd suck mega ass.

'Cause you have to do that every day, not. 

Try getting a sense of perspective. $100 versus ten minutes uninstalling bloatware (once, just take a system image for backup don't reinstall then do all the updates then update all the drivers every time).

"This too shall pass"

WHY JUST WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money. Next question.

"This too shall pass"

"No one complained when Google bundled Google Search with their phones. How is what Samsung does any different? Heck you can actually full UNINSTALL a lot of the Samsung stuff. Doesn't that make it better?"

No it doesn't make it better than "not having bloatware come with the OS to begin with".

Actually, no you CAN't Uninstall alot of the Samsung stuff that comes with their phones :/

I can see it now, "You have used up your free upgrade time of allocation, please complete 250 levels of Candy Crush to Continue" 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Don't think anyone here has heard of the uninstall button...

That is of course assuming that you're able to uninstall it.  If MS locks it down, the uninstall button won't work.

If they do that, someone is going to rip the whole thing open, recompile it without all the bloatware and put it on TPB, and he/she will suddenly be the most liked person on the planet.

Great thing about the PC master race, is that even though MS is bringing bloatware with the OS that might not be removable, someone will find a way  ;)

Well I know what I'm going to be doing when I first download windows 10, deleting the stupid Candy Crush game.

They have to rewrite installation guides.

1. Install windows

2. Install drivers Uninstall Candy crush

3. Install drivers

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Can the Pro version please not come with these "free" apps since we paid premium in the first place?

Steam OS is our last hope.

Lets just hope you can install MS office on it. And Vulkan can read DX11/12 games. Then there will truly be ZERO point to windows.