Asus N56V

I took this one almost 2 years ago, and loved it. Had had everithing I needed on it (ofc when i was out of home).

Good enough to play League, Dota and also some other games in high-mid. 

Never pushed too hard, never had anything to complain about. 

Then the other day I downloaded "AdVenture Capitalism". Had the same game on the phone, wanted to waste some time while waiting a friend. 

I played it for some minutes, then noticed the notebook was running a bit too hot.

Now i am a bit scared of the temps my notebook is running at. What should i do? I am already using a cooler at its base.

post-223059-0-49783200-1431352102.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.00Ghz - Motherboard: ASRock Z97X Killer - RAM: HyperX Savage Kit 2 x 4 GB - GPU: Inno3D iChill Geforce GTX 970 Ultra - Case: NZXT Noctis 450 - Storage (1st): Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB - Storage (2nd): Seagate 2TB HDD - PSU: Evga Supernova 750 G2 80+ Gold

looks like dust in the cooler to me.

if you're comfortable disassembling your laptop, you can get the dust out.

looks like dust in the cooler to me.

if you're comfortable disassembling your laptop, you can get the dust out.

I cleaned it 3 months ago, i wonder if i should change the termal of the cpu... 

I use it on a cooling base, so it has no problem getting fresh air from outside. 

While doing nothing temps are much lower. 

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.00Ghz - Motherboard: ASRock Z97X Killer - RAM: HyperX Savage Kit 2 x 4 GB - GPU: Inno3D iChill Geforce GTX 970 Ultra - Case: NZXT Noctis 450 - Storage (1st): Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB - Storage (2nd): Seagate 2TB HDD - PSU: Evga Supernova 750 G2 80+ Gold

I cleaned it 3 months ago, i wonder if i should change the termal of the cpu... 

I use it on a cooling base, so it has no problem getting fresh air from outside. 

While doing nothing temps are much lower. 

did you seperate the fan and heatsink from each other while cleaning? thats a place thats often forgotten, and builds up a lot of -hard to see- dust.

I most likely left that alone :| 

I'm going to clean it again and will see if there are any differences.