Green Builld - Corsair 760T Black Modded or H440 Razer Edition ? HELP!

Hey! Since i saw the 760t from Corsair i fell in love with it and figured i would use it for my next build. This question is targeted towards H440 and 760t owners. My upcoming build uses green and black for color scheme and, i totaly forgot that in the 760T Black , the Power and Reset button glow red cause f**k people that actually dont want black/red scheme.

I was wondering is the 760t front panel easily removable aka no rivets need to be removed ? And are the PR buttons LED easily accessible ? (im not really a super mega pc modder so cable brainding and soldering and sh*t not really my area of expertise, so maybe i can disable the LED Lighting by not plugging the LED part on the MB and maybe run a Green LED Strip under the Panel or something ?)

If this simple LED color shift proves to be too much of a hassle i think i would have to move to the H440 Razer Edition. Is pretty much the only other case that i like for my scheme and the price difference is minimal ( 760t black - 155€ / H440 RE - 158/165€. 760T White is like 230 in Portugal :o)
Oh and btw, any issues with the H440 in terms of airflow ?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Build Specs :

MB: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 2 

CPU: i7 4790K

CPU COOLER: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3

GPU:OcUk Geforce GTX 970 "Nvidia 970 Cooler Edition" (fucking love this! https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-205-OK )

RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 Kingston hyper X Fury Black

PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 G2 80Plus Gold ( for future SLI )

STORAGE: 1x Kingston Fury Black 240GD SSD, 1x WD 1TB Blue HDD

MONITOR: Asus VX239H LED IPS 23"

"You allowed Sub-Zero to escape. Now, you will suffer my wrath."

I've taken the front off of the 760t before but the led you need to change is on a circuit board, So you would have to desolder it. As for puting a led strip, there is some room under the buttons but Idk how you would route the wires for it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Hey! Since i saw the 760t from Corsair i fell in love with it and figured i would use it for my next build. This question is targeted towards H440 and 760t owners. My upcoming build uses green and black for color scheme and, i totaly forgot that in the 760T Black , the Power and Reset button glow red cause f**k people that actually dont want black/red scheme.

I was wondering is the 760t front panel easily removable aka no rivets need to be removed ? And are the PR buttons LED easily accessible ? (im not really a super mega pc modder so cable brainding and soldering and sh*t not really my area of expertise, so maybe i can disable the LED Lighting by not plugging the LED part on the MB and maybe run a Green LED Strip under the Panel or something ?)

If this simple LED color shift proves to be too much of a hassle i think i would have to move to the H440 Razer Edition. Is pretty much the only other case that i like for my scheme and the price difference is minimal ( 760t black - 155€ / H440 RE - 158/165€. 760T White is like 230 in Portugal :o)
Oh and btw, any issues with the H440 in terms of airflow ?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Build Specs :

MB: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark 2 

CPU: i7 4790K

CPU COOLER: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3

GPU:OcUk Geforce GTX 970 "Nvidia 970 Cooler Edition" (fucking love this! https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-205-OK )

RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 Kingston hyper X Fury Black

PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 G2 80Plus Gold ( for future SLI )

STORAGE: 1x Kingston Fury Black 240GD SSD, 1x WD 1TB Blue HDD

MONITOR: Asus VX239H LED IPS 23"

i knoiw for a fact people are going to hate on me for saying this but hey its the truth so deal with it... i own a h440 and love it due to looks as i feel in love right away with it. on the other hand cooling, well thats another story, i have a full air cooled build it can support some pretty high tower coolers and has lots of rom for the gpu, that being said the airflow aint that great, there is a huge choke by the front panel, ive tested it out without the front panel and the fans ran super quiet and had alot of airflow that i could feel throughout the case, with the dust filter on without the front panel it was a very noticeable differance that basically cut the airflow in half :/, then i went to puttiong ther front panel back on and right away i could notice a slight but noticeable change in fan noise due to turbulence, and well it also basically cut the airflow down another notch to where i could feel i slight breeze by the cpu cooler/ ram area where as before i could fell a strong breeze at the back of the case, basically i wouldnt do any other exhaust fans or it might go negative pressure, the three 120mm intaxes and 1 140mm exhaust is basically just getting it to a possitive pressure, so hopefully that answerred your question about airflow, also note that my open air gpu ( gtx970 ) ran 2-3 degrees cooler on vally benchmark and had lower fan speed

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Nice, I have the same gtx 970 as well :)

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to answer, I think u should go for the 760t cause of its looks, easier to build, and better thermal performance.

and iforgot to mention that the h440`s side panel window gets scratches super easy so if you do get it, be careful and use a soft cloth to wipe dust off of it

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

i knoiw for a fact people are going to hate on me for saying this but hey its the truth so deal with it... i own a h440 and love it due to looks as i feel in love right away with it. on the other hand cooling, well thats another story, i have a full air cooled build it can support some pretty high tower coolers and has lots of rom for the gpu, that being said the airflow aint that great, there is a huge choke by the front panel, ive tested it out without the front panel and the fans ran super quiet and had alot of airflow that i could feel throughout the case, with the dust filter on without the front panel it was a very noticeable differance that basically cut the airflow in half :/, then i went to puttiong ther front panel back on and right away i could notice a slight but noticeable change in fan noise due to turbulence, and well it also basically cut the airflow down another notch to where i could feel i slight breeze by the cpu cooler/ ram area where as before i could fell a strong breeze at the back of the case, basically i wouldnt do any other exhaust fans or it might go negative pressure, the three 120mm intaxes and 1 140mm exhaust is basically just getting it to a possitive pressure, so hopefully that answerred your question about airflow, also note that my open air gpu ( gtx970 ) ran 2-3 degrees cooler on vally benchmark and had lower fan speed

If i go with the H440, i will maybe run some Noctua fans in the front and remove all the HDD cages except the bottom one. that should give me better airflow

I've taken the front off of the 760t before but the led you need to change is on a circuit board, So you would have to desolder it. As for puting a led strip, there is some room under the buttons but Idk how you would route the wires for it. 

Maybe there is some hole to route the power lir or somthing ? i know this gonna sound kind of dumb but can't you paint or cover those small LED ? Heat shouldn't be a concern so i dunno....

If i go with the H440, i will maybe run some Noctua fans in the front and remove all the HDD cages except the bottom one. that should give me better airflow

I have them all out except for the bottom also. But it won't really make a noticeable difference, the drive sleds are spaced out really good. Although I'd you do use the h440 and use noctua fans let me know how it works our compared to stock I'm still thinking of switching but I don't know if there will be a difference or not
Spoiler

and a car thread !