green :D

MeMe

hey guys,

i was building a new pc and wanted the pc to match my other stuff realy good,

and because my keyboard has green light , mouse has green light and my headset and also mousemat is green, i also wanted a black with green case,

so i goed with the case i thought was the sexiest with the green and black looking and came on to the nzxt h440 black green ( i know its obvios its a awesome case xD ). but because the case had i window i also wanted to match the part with my green black looking lay-ouut. Than the easiest thing was that there was a grapiccard the msi gtx 970 green edition, the ram was also easy because there were so many green rams. the fans was also no problem to find. the only problem ive now is the motherboard, i wanted to overclock so goed with the z97 intel motherboard chip and yeah there is litterly no single motherboard that is green with black. 

so my qeustion is how can you best mod a motherboard to a green lay-out and what motherboard shall be the easiest to do with a budget of €150,-

yours truly,

Meme aka Maikel Timmermans :D

BTW: sry for the bad english ;(

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!

hey guys,

i was building a new pc and wanted the pc to match my other stuff realy good,

and because my keyboard has green light , mouse has green light and my headset and also mousemat is green, i also wanted a black with green case,

so i goed with the case i thought was the sexiest with the green and black looking and came on to the nzxt h440 black green ( i know its obvios its a awesome case xD ). but because the case had i window i also wanted to match the part with my green black looking lay-ouut. Than the easiest thing was that there was a grapiccard the msi gtx 970 green edition, the ram was also easy because there were so many green rams. the fans was also no problem to find. the only problem ive now is the motherboard, i wanted to overclock so goed with the z97 intel motherboard chip and yeah there is litterly no single motherboard that is green with black. 

so my qeustion is how can you best mod a motherboard to a green lay-out and what motherboard shall be the easiest to do with a budget of €150,-

yours truly,

Meme aka Maikel Timmermans :D

BTW: sry for the bad english ;(

There is always the G1 Sniper by Gigabyte!:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-g1sniperz87

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

-snip-

Its like if Pokemon Leaf Green mixed with Zekrom! right :/?

Groomlake Authority

too much senpai in this post

I didn't know what to put here...

Its like if Pokemon Leaf Green mixed with Zekrom! right :/?

yes it is 

the propably easiest way would be to go with z87 (g1 sniper)

yea was looking for it but when i search in the dutch stores for it, its like €426,- and there is a microatx one the g1 sniper m5 but i dont realy know about micro-atx's never had them before so preffed a atx one xD , i know im a bit of a cray baby when its comes to stuff like that :D

you could also jsut buy a as black as possible MB and paint the not black parts green

you could also jsut buy a as black as possible MB and paint the not black parts green

was thinking about doing it  :blush: