Nzxt phantom 820

kjvnasa

My case fan fillter latch that keeps the filter in place is broke. I bought the case in january can i get it replaced??? Ĺike that single part?

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

Contact NZXT about it..

By phone?

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

If it just broke due to brittle plastic/parts you could possibly get it replaced for free, regardless the best people to contact are nzxt. Make a support ticket with your issues and they will contact you back with the possible solutions. Most likely they'll ship a replacement.

By phone?

On their website would be easiest, should be under support and just submit a ticket.

On their website would be easiest, should be under support and just submit a ticket.

Thanks man

My rig:

By phone?

Usually by email through the website submitting a support ticket.