Issue With Girlfriend, any help?

EvilWiffles

So my girlfriend and I were trying to "dirty talk" over the phone but I'm not so great at it myself, so that ended pretty fast.

She just assumed I couldn't do it because I didn't find her attractive (as every women, apparently assumes 99% of the time, so I'm told).

I tried to explain that I don't do dirty talk because it's just awkward for me and said "I'm sorry for leading you to believe you were attractive.", I meant to say "I'm sorry for leading you to believe you weren't attractive.".

So now she thinks I found her unattractive for almost a year now, which is quite ridiculous. I've been madly in love with her for almost a year.

I then explained everything but she still doesn't fully believe me :/.

I done fucked up, I know. I was facepalming myself for a few minutes because I never actually re-read what I type before sending. 

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

So if you said you weren't attracted to her and you went with it why is she still with you?

You've been with her for over a year and yet she still thinks that she's too ugly for you.

6 months we've been dating. I'm just going to send her my paper I was going to give her when she leaves to Germany, I hope it's enough for her to understand my attraction towards her.

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

My mistake, when I read off topic, I just automatically think it actually means off topic.

#boom

Fair game

I'm only going to say this once: if your significant other ever feels insecure, just let her feel the boner you get when she's around. Also makes for a good starter. Yes it works, provided you've actually got a real relationship.

I usually had this problem in the past, quite often in fact. A former partner that was also relatively inexperienced thought I didn't find her attractive and such because I wouldn't let loose and stuff. Another girl who was actually very experienced however loved the fact that I was more into pleasing her than getting off, saying most guys in the past just want to get off but not me.

In any case, tell her you actually respect her and such and it's not as easy for you to get super kinky and talk dirty. If she continues to be selfish and only consider her point of view tell her "Ok I won't respect you anymore so leave me alone and fuck off"

-------

Current Rig

-------

Have you tried turning her on and off again? 

Sorry, I'm rubbish with relationship stuff

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I just sent her a picture of the letter, then mentioned how hard squashy was when she was talking dirty over the phone.

Squashy is the name she chose, don't ask xD.

I think this is a tech forum. 

Magical Pineapples

I think this is a tech forum.

What better place to ask for dirty talking advise: Oh you're dirtier than a negative pressure case with no dust filter you slut!

-------

Current Rig

-------

Also mentioned elsewhere

Whisper in her ear. You must construct additional pylons.

Well if he finds her attractive, I'm sure she has.  B)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Would it also help if I mentioned I have this as my wallpaper for my phone?
11198510_762266790561743_984631198_n.jpg

I should of had a picture of us as my wallpaper to begin with, that's my fault :/.

snip

I should of had a picture of us as my wallpaper to begin with, that's my fault :/.

really need a spoiler here, if anyone could tell me how....

all jokes aside, when  you see her next,look at her like you have just finished that line off her thigh, ok il really can't finish this. i think you know what needs to be done. something that electrons just can't convey but, sweat can and sticky skin can. glhf. you know most the forum is rooting for you, were not getting any.  god speed young son! *salutes* 

edit. also the only pic of Kansas that doesn't look like a corn field or where jimmy haffa was buried, looks nice, much like TN.

Show her this thread

So my girlfriend and I were trying to "dirty talk" over the phone but I'm not so great at it myself, so that ended pretty fast.

She just assumed I couldn't do it because I didn't find her attractive (as every women, apparently assumes 99% of the time, so I'm told).

I tried to explain that I don't do dirty talk because it's just awkward for me and said "I'm sorry for leading you to believe you were attractive.", I meant to say "I'm sorry for leading you to believe you weren't attractive.".

So now she thinks I found her unattractive for almost a year now, which is quite ridiculous. I've been madly in love with her for almost a year.

I then explained everything but she still doesn't fully believe me :/.

I done fucked up, I know. I was facepalming myself for a few minutes because I never actually re-read what I type before sending. 

Explain to her that dirty talk makes you feel embarrassed, or uncomfortable; and has more to do with the fragile male ego than it does with her. A LOT of women (in my opinion) seem to think that women are more self conscious and sensitive than men are, which in my personal experience is absolutely not true.

The reason men are more sensitive and self conscious? It's easy for women to find a mate. In modern society women have almost all of the power (assuming heterosexual relationships here, no offense). Women have what men want, and men have to work for it, and the thought of fucking up and losing that special girl you like is almost debilitating at times.

Not underestimating the female sex drive, just speaking from personal experience. Do a poll, see how many women would respond positively to a man grabbing them and saying "lets bang" versus the same for a woman grabbing a man and saying the same. Most men, would probably respond with "fuck yes", most women?...... that's another story.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

really need a spoiler here, if anyone could tell me how....

all jokes aside, when  you see her next,look at her like you have just finished that line off her thigh, ok il really can't finish this. i think you know what needs to be done. something that electrons just can't convey but, sweat can and sticky skin can. glhf. you know most the forum is rooting for you, were not getting any.  god speed young son! *salutes* 

edit. also the only pic of Kansas that doesn't look like a corn field or where jimmy haffa was buried, looks nice, much like TN.

We already do all the "you know whats" or naughty stuff, so I'd imagine that wouldn't help either.

Explain to her that dirty talk makes you feel embarrassed, and has more to do with the fragile male ego than it does with her. A LOT of women (in my opinion) seem to think that women are more self conscious and sensitive than men are, which in my personal experience is absolutely not true.

one of the most honest things i have seen posted on this forum.

All very nice ideas. I'll go ahead and capture a random fish with my bare hands to show how much I find her attractive lol.

We already do all the "you know whats" or naughty stuff, so I'd imagine that wouldn't help either.

then im sure you 2 will get over it, we all fail sometimes. Dirty talk was always cheesy to me.music was always the mood setter. Umm the oblivion ost is decent to bump fuzzys to.

Explain to her that dirty talk makes you feel embarrassed, or uncomfortable; and has more to do with the fragile male ego than it does with her. A LOT of women (in my opinion) seem to think that women are more self conscious and sensitive than men are, which in my personal experience is absolutely not true.

The reason men are more sensitive and self conscious? It's easy for women to find a mate. In modern society women have almost all of the power (assuming heterosexual relationships here, no offense). Women have what men want, and men have to work for it, and the thought of fucking up and losing that special girl you like is almost debilitating at times.

Not underestimating the female sex drive, just speaking from personal experience. Do a poll, see how many women would respond positively to a man grabbing them and saying "lets bang" versus the same for a woman grabbing a man and saying the same. Most men, would probably respond with "fuck yes", most women?...... that's another story.

orson_welles_clapping.gif

-------

Current Rig

-------