How to remove Asus WiFi adapter from rampage v extreme motherboard?

I seem to be having problems booting into Linux and I think it's the WiFi card. I don't remember how I put it in lol. Any help as to how to remove it?

afaik you cant remove it physically

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

it seems odd that a wifi card disables you from booting into linux, what distro if i may ask?

on topic: i dont think it comes off at all.

it seems odd that a wifi card disables you from booting into linux, what distro if i may ask?

on topic: i dont think it comes off at all.

CentOS 6.5. I don't know if WiFi is the explicit problem the error screen is moving too fast to read it and it won't let me scroll up either.

afaik you cant remove it physically

Really? I'm talking about the adapter with the three prongs that go to the I/O panel in the back.

CentOS 6.5. I don't know if WiFi is the explicit problem the error screen is moving too fast to read it and it won't let me scroll up either.

generally, if linux has issues with a device that is not mission critical, it'll just ignore it and move on.

i have a really iffy wifi card that doesnt toss up any errors, it just plain doesnt work.

EDIT: should mention, i've tried centOS before, and couldnt get it to boot either :/

Really? I'm talking about the adapter with the three prongs that go to the I/O panel in the back.

those are "antennas" you just remove em like they are screws.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

those are "antennas" you just remove em like they are screws.

I attracted a jpg, I keep turning them but they just keep turning.

I attracted a jpg, I keep turning them but they just keep turning.

Attracted a jpg. Lol.

Pretty sure its like a coax (cable) eeerrrrr cable. A cable cable.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Well I got CentOS 7 to boot and calling it a night in the lab. Will research more and try to get that WiFi working or just go hook up the LAN.