Getting a contract upgrade, which phone would you get?

KieranFretwell

I can upgrade my phone and i can not decide what phone to get at the moment, i currently have an HTC one m7 before that i had pretty much iphones. I was thinking of getting the M9 but i am not completely sure, Which one of the newest flagship phones would you get and why. 

I want the M9 but I'm probably going to have to resort to the M8. :(

System Specs

Windows 10 Home x64 AMD A10-7850k APU ASUS Strix R7 370 Overclock Edition 2GB | Corsair CX500M ASrock FM2A88M-HD+ G.Skill Ares 2x4GB

Accessories

Corsair K70 RGB | Razer Deathadder 2013 Razer Kraken PRO

the samsung 6 edge looks sexy as hell 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Heyyo,

Hmm... sadly with HTC? The camera is always the weakest part of their flagship... going from the Ultrapixel sensor to the new Toshiba 20MP sensor on the M9 sounds great and all... but no Optical Image Stabilization... that's brutal. No OIS on my OnePlus One? Yeah I can see that since it's a cost effective phone.. but on a premium flagship? It just feels like HTC tried to cheap out a little...

If I were to get a new phone on a contract though? I'd probably still lean towards the Galaxy Note 4. Beautiful screen, great camera and a fantastic battery. Sure, it's not the most premium build quality but I'm quite partial to my protective cases on expensive devices since I've had a bad "oopsie" in the past and don't want to go through screen replacement costs again...

Otherwise? For best-of-the-best flagships? I'd probably lean more towards the LG G4 than the S6 tbh. I love the 5.5" screen size on my OnePlus One so the LG G4 would feel just as good... but of course the LG G4 has a mind blowingly good screen, a smart decision on SoC's package which will probably pay off with great battery life and has that amazing camera that has three-way optical image stabilization (most OIS packages are only vertical and sideways where-as the LG G4's is also forwards and backwards). I bet snapping photos on the LG G4 would be a treat... of course, LG has been a bit of anti-bootloader unlocking which kind of sucks. Same goes for Samsung though. This is one area where HTC definitely wins.

So I dunno... I guess for me it's,

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 = screen & battery life.

LG G4 = screen, camera & battery life.

HTC One M9 = speakers & unlocking bootloader.

I must say, even on my OnePlus One? I do miss the speakers of the HTC One M7 that I had prior to this phone.. but even bottom firing speakers are alight. I just didn't want another phone with a mediocre camera lol. :P

Heyyo,

My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf

My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case