Good AIO Water Cooler for the Obsidian 250D?

Hello Forum,

I'm currently using the Intel stock cooler on my i5-4960k with Arctic Silver 5 and I wanted to know whether the H100i is good enough and silent. I wont be overclocking and just want the fans to be silent and keep my overall system cool. The cooler should fit in the side intake since I have my cables in the front of my Obsidian 250d. The max I'd pay for one is something like the H100i GTX. I'd  really like Corsair Link to be accessible since I can change the fan RPM as per my needs. I will be buying it after a year or so.

Thanks! :)

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Theh H100i tends to be a bit noisy based on the opinion of some members here.

I would go with either a kraken x61 if it can fit it, or just change the stock fans of the h100i to noctua ones.