Help finding a book

1Scotty1

Greetings,

I have another funny request - I have two pages scanned from a book about servicing the Citroen C3, but I don't know which book that is and need to find out.

There are two possibilities (both from HAYNES), and I don't want to buy them both just to be sure. So if any of you can help me, I would appreciate it :)

It is either CITROEN C3 OWNERS WORKSHOP MANUAL or the CITROEN C3 SERVICE AND REPAIR MANUAL

Many thanks for helping

v1cX8OZ.jpgL25ZgNg.jpg

I think that's the service and repair manual. Have a look at the sections/steps, they all indicate that the said item is getting repaired or serviced. :)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I think that's the service and repair manual. Have a look at the sections/steps, they all indicate that the said item is getting repaired or serviced. :)

That... is actually a good point, thanks :)

That... is actually a good point, thanks :)

No problem :P Might want to mark this thread as solved to avoid any unnecessary answers that'll confuse you :D 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

No problem :P Might want to mark this thread as solved to avoid any unnecessary answers that'll confuse you :D

In off-topic you cant mark as solved :)

In off-topic you cant mark as solved :)

Lol. I didn't even know this was in off topic :D

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

Lol. I didn't even know this was in off topic :D

Found it on Amazon.co.uk for 8,39pounds + 6pounds postage, pretty good :)

Scratch that... the Amazon one for 8,39 doesn't ship to my place :( I am off to find another... or if any of you find one that's cheap and doesn't have enormous postage, give a link :P