YouTube Black bar on the Side

Hello,

I just noticed this weird black bar on the side of the YouTube video player whenever I maximize the video (not full screen). It's really bugging me and I have updated everything to Adobe Flash and Chrome. I don't know what's causing it to have that black bar. Here is the picture so show what I am explaining to you. Also I am not sure if a topic like this was already started because I don't know how to search in the forum, I tried using the search feature on the top right but it just led me straight to Google.

Thanks for the help!

post-3244-0-98342900-1430805021_thumb.pn

Hello,

I just noticed this weird black bar on the side of the YouTube video player whenever I maximize the video (not full screen). It's really bugging me and I have updated everything to Adobe Flash and Chrome. I don't know what's causing it to have that black bar. Here is the picture so show what I am explaining to you. Also I am not sure if a topic like this was already started because I don't know how to search in the forum, I tried using the search feature on the top right but it just led me straight to Google.

Thanks for the help!

A thread was started on this awhile ago (Don't have the link. Sorry.) I have the same issue and have found nothing to fix it yet.

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]