"Budget" build case swap build

Nav1tech

I started my initial build with a NZXT S340 which I still love. Its so nice and simple it just worked great! The pricepoint was perfect for my budget g3258 build, and when I found a good deal on a 290x there was plenty of room for it.

3df46sv.jpg?2

wwdOIQq.jpg?1

I was soo pleased with how the S340 looked and performanced I kept it when I upgraded to a z97-a / 4690k and a 295x2. The 1300w G2 Evga needed also fit perfectly!

JN1Tzkh.jpg?1

NwFfxlm.jpg?1

I was happy with the setup, but i really wanted to keep expanding. I will be adding another 290x and want to do a custom loop. So I purchased a Corsair Air 540 and added a couple of sp120s... might of gone a little overboard with those.

KZmzPXa.jpg

qcBZCS3.jpg

8JiR2wv.jpg

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

Looks great dude. Great cable management but I want to see the back :D

*edit

How loud is it with all those fans?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

But dat 295X2 tho

PLZ TEACH ME HOW TO FAN ON THE HDD BAYZ

I got this case today (need to collect it because I wasn't in the house) and it looks like it would help my GPU.

Plz mastur

looks great! 

may i ask what RAM modules you used? i love the red LEDs!

Avexir Core Series, Red leds

Looks great dude. Great cable management but I want to see the back :D

*edit

How loud is it with all those fans?

lol I can get some pics but its nothing special. There is plenty of room to just stuff things in the back.

PLZ TEACH ME HOW TO FAN ON THE HDD BAYZ

I got this case today (need to collect it because I wasn't in the house) and it looks like it would help my GPU.

Plz mastur

When you remove the HDD trays the bracket that holds them lines up perfectly with 120mm fans. So i just put the screws on the fans and a small rubber washer and slide the fans in. Then just tighten them to secure them. I did add fan filters too

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

Avexir Core Series, Red leds

lol I can get some pics but its nothing special. There is plenty of room to just stuff things in the back.

When you remove the HDD trays the bracket that holds them lines up perfectly with 120mm fans. So i just put the screws on the fans and a small rubber washer and slide the fans in. Then just tighten them to secure them. I did add fan filters too

Seriously?

So they could of made them fan mounts extremely easy and made this case even better but didn't?

im a 13 year old with inadequate funding so bye

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

I will be adding another 290x 

also, where do you plan to place the radiator of this second card? or do you plan to incorporate the cards into the custom loop? :huh: