x99 deluxe vs x99 ramage 5 extreme

What are the advantages of the x99 ramage 5 extreme vs x99 deluxe. Does any one know any other high quality boards that can compete

I can vow for the MSI X99S Xpower AC, using it with my 5960x and Corsair Dom Plat DDR4, very nice board, no issues at all :)

It features Dual Intel NICs, supports upto 128Gb of RAM [The ASUS only support 64Gb, not that it matters right now, but you never know ;)]

And its got the regular 2011-3 Socket, so no issues with Intel warranty or perhaps some burnouts ASUS will recognize 2 years later caused by the extra pins ;)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I can vow for the MSI X99S Xpower AC, using it with my 5960x and Corsair Dom Plat DDR4, very nice board, no issues at all :)

It features Dual Intel NICs, supports upto 128Gb of RAM [The ASUS only support 64Gb, not that it matters right now, but you never know ;)]

And its got the regular 2011-3 Socket, so no issues with Intel warranty or perhaps some burnouts ASUS will recognize 2 years later caused by the extra pins ;)

Can i ask about the XPower. What is the BIOS and Overclocking like on it.

(I'm planning on X99 and the XPower caught my eye)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

The BIOS is most likely similar to what's on my Z97 M power, very intuitive and easy to use. Overclocking will be great on it, seeing as it's an X Power.  Check out the X99 soc champion as well, it has TONS of overclocking records set on it on HWBOT.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

The BIOS is most likely similar to what's on my Z97 M power, very intuitive and easy to use. Overclocking will be great on it, seeing as it's an X Power.  Check out the X99 soc champion as well, it has TONS of overclocking records set on it on HWBOT.

I've been looking all over i gave the board a very good look. I liked it but im still trying to figure out if i can live with only 4 ram slots.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I've been looking all over i gave the board a very good look. I liked it but im still trying to figure out if i can live with only 4 ram slots.

Do you really need like 64 gigs of ram......... Coz I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly doubt it.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Do you really need like 64 gigs of ram......... Coz I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly doubt it.

I like my ram :L

- WCCFTECH

RVE: 64GB DDR4 3300MHz/single lan + wifi&BT/supports up to 4-way SLI/single M.2 x4/10x USB 3.0/8x 4-pin fan connectors

X99D: 64GB DDR4 3200MHz/dual lan + wifi&BT/supports up to 3-way SLI/dual M.2 x4 (onboard+PCIe card)/10x USB 3.0/9x 4pin fan connectors (6x onboard+3x on controller card)

With a 5820K both boards has the same PCIe lane layout when you run a multi-GPU setup, but with a 5930K, 5960X and Xeon E5 where it has 40PCIe lanes. then with 3-way GPU configuration the Deluxe runs it at x16/x16/x8 and the Extreme runs it at x16/x8/x8.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

The BIOS is quite nice and feature rich. You've got fan curves you can set (that will run independent of the operating system, so an easy way to have fan profiles in Linux aswell ;) )

Overclocking is nice, you've got everything you need. The only thing I had to get used to, was that you have to select an entry, e.g. VCore and start typing your numbers while it says auto to change it, there are no drop downs and so on but that's not really an issue, just something I had to figure out.

Stability wise I never had any issues with the board, neither in W8.1 nor in various Linux distros appart from Ubuntu 15.04 which made the mobo initialize its hardware for like 5mins [Although I blame Ubuntu, as with any other Distro this doesn't happen].

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...