Radiator Support for Corsair 760T case

Hey guys!

I'm looking into building my own custom loop for my computer, I know that later on I'm going to water cool my graphics card next, but that's later on and i just want to get the basics first,

for the top of my corsair 760t it has slots for a 360mm and other slots for a 280mm to be on either side of the case, im not sure if i can get a 420mm rad up top with a bay res since i will plan to have an aditional 280mm rad in the front as well. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever herd of someone useing a 420mm rad in a 760t, i dont want to order some parts and then be stuck with it if it doesn't fit, i do need one of the hhd cages because i only use my 840 evo for boot drive, for now.

​thanks i appreciate any tips, if you want to suggest some parts that would be awasome too

Build so far:

i5-4670k 3.4

AsRock z87 extreme4

EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

16gb crucial ballitstics ram

750w EVGA nova

840 evo

1tb WD HDD

Shopping List for Loop:

Ratstorm XSPC

EK-Bay Res D5 Vario

EK-ACF 3/8-1/2

3/8-1/2 tube

Yes but you have to take out the top one or two 5 1/4 inch bays

true, but i also plan to use either a 40mm or 38mm rad so the bay res can fit, i don't use an optical drive anyway

-SNIP-

Welcome to the forums!

I personally don't recommend a bay reservoir unless it's absolutely necessary due to space issues, since they aren't as easy to fill and are harder to bleed the system. As for the radiator choices the top one with a thinner rad should be ok with a bay res on the bottom two 5.25" slots. I would double check though and make sure that it doesn't impact the motherboard heatsinks however since it can be a very tight fit.

-Snip-

true but i do have room already for a push pull on my AIO right now, and im just looking to upgrading, also like i said i would like a 280mm in the front so thats limits some space, unless i use a fan mount and mount the pump with a small res behind the rad. im having trouble vewing what i want, im not using the 3 5.25 bays any way and i can just put the bay res on the bottom two,

true but i do have room already for a push pull on my AIO right now, and im just looking to upgrading, also like i said i would like a 280mm in the front so thats limits some space, unless i use a fan mount and mount the pump with a small res behind the rad. im having trouble vewing what i want, im not using the 3 5.25 bays any way and i can just put the bay res on the bottom two,

Have you considered mounting your reservoir on the back of the 280mm radiator, they have adapter plates which can help in saving some space. 

463x699px-5d759d1e_DSC_1582.jpeg

i have, but when i look up guides and things to do/not do i need the pump at least lower than the res, and i was thinking of doing a pump res combo but with either a 100 or 140 res

chrome isnt letting me post any pictures...