Cryorig H7, be quiet! Pure Rock, or CM Hyper 212 EVO?

Whorax

Question is in the title. Which is the best of the three? Looking to buy a cheaper air cooler so I can save up some money for a custom loop down the run.

Leaning towards the H7 because it looks the coolest out of the three, but I'd like to hear what you all have to say.

Thanks. :)

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I'd personal go with the 212 Evo.

Out of the list, the H7 performs the best and the Pure Rock is the quietest.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Cryorig has the biggest heatsink, which'll mean better cooling performance.

But i'd personally get a Noctua NH-U12P instead, if you can afford it.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Cryorig has the biggest heatsink, which'll mean better cooling performance.

But i'd personally get a Noctua NH-U12P instead, if you can afford it.

I might end up replacing the fans with Noctua IndustrialPPC fans if any problems pop up.

I don't really want a Noctua air cooler because 1) they look hideous 2) I'm looking for a ~$35 cooler so I can save up for a custom loop. I won't be doing very heavy overclocks with any of these air units so I shouldn't need an $80 cooler.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I might end up replacing the fans with Noctua IndustrialPPC fans if any problems pop up.

I don't really want a Noctua air cooler because 1) they look hideous 2) I'm looking for a ~$35 cooler so I can save up for a custom loop. I won't be doing very heavy overclocks with any of these air units so I shouldn't need an $80 cooler.

Without OC'ing then just get the 212 EVO, it's cheap and outperforms the stock cooler by a fair margin. No needs to be picky tbh. Either of the 3 you mentioned in the OP will give you a huge drop in load temps compared to Intel's shitty stock cooler.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Sounds like the 212 is the best bet if it's in lieu of a custom loop. Otherwise I'd have been tempted to suggest the Pure Rock or a Dark Rock 3 (Pro optional). I kinda regret not picking up the Pro for about £2 more, but I had a strict budget and wasn't sure it'd fit in my case. The standard Dark Rock looks pretty big in there tbh