good headphones for 200$

YourBestFriend

hey i was looking for good headphones for listening music

but i dont want audio technica m series because it lacks base 

and i definitely dont want some shitty stuff like skull candy or beats 

so any good suggestions????????????????(preferably over the ear)

Over ears & High Quality Audio? Audia Technica ATH M50x.

If you want muffled over-bass'd headphones, look at Beats or a Gaming Brand. High Quality audio is flat.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

If you want muffled over-bass'd headphones, look at Beats or a Gaming Brand. High Quality audio is flat.

i clearly said " but i dont want audio technica m series because it lacks base 

and i definitely dont want some shitty stuff like skull candy or beats "" and u suggest beats and audio technica(ya m50x are excellent headphones) 

i clearly said " but i dont want audio technica m series because it lacks base 

and i definitely dont want some shitty stuff like skull candy or beats "" and u suggest beats and audio technica(ya m50x are excellent headphones) 

Well there are no "good quality headphones" that are Bass heavy, as audiophiles agree that a flat response curve is high quality. There is no premium brand that makes particularly bass-heavy headphones; so you're going to be stuck with Beats or something similar.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Check out V-MODA. Of my time when I was searching for headphones for myself. I understand that V-MODA headphones have an emphasise on Bass without compromising

in sound quality. Have not personally heard it but head-fi says it that way... Companies usually don't have bass as their selling point but head-fi usually states whether or not  bass heads will like the headphones.  

Edit: Check out these pages http://www.head-fi.org/a/the-best-bass-headphones-a-head-fi-wiki & http://www.head-fi.org/t/644269/best-basshead-headphones & 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/716711/the-best-bass-headphones-are-the-extreme-bass-club

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Since you don't like the lack of bass in M50's, how about Custom One Pro? It is one of only headphones that "bass changing system" actually works. Also, Luke likes them because you can change the bass accordingly

Dt770

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

Philips Fidelio X1s or X2s.

If you can find some good condition Philips Fidelio X1s for $150-$180, jump on them.  I bought mine used, and they are spectacular.  The only thing is you will HAVE to change out the stock cable that comes with these cans, it is junk.  A mediabridge cable is less than $10 and it brought the headphones to life.  Also, you don't need an AMP for these headphones, they sound great coming straight from onboard.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

If he has a 200$ budget, there are many better options other than the 50x's.

As @Faceman mentioned,  Fidelio x2/x1 used would be a great deal, they're really comfortable from reviews I've seen, and have a good amount of bass for an open headphone, Dt990 are also semi bassy, but have a bit of treble spike, a pair of 439's with the bass mod may also fit his needs if he wants a lot of bass.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

ATH-M50x hands down in my opinion.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I like how people are still recommending the M50x despite it having been repeatedly explained what an assinine recommendation it is.

Go with the beyerdynamic custom one pro. great audio and Bass, I love them !

Project Mercury : 4460 | EVGA 960 FTW | 8 gb | 650 Watt PSU | 240GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Custom painted Evolv ITX

ATH-M50x hands down in my opinion.

Learn on how to read pls

I like how people are still recommending the M50x despite it having been repeatedly explained what an assinine recommendation it is.

b-b-b-b-but I only know how to regurgitate info I see other people regurgitate 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

b-b-b-b-but I only know how to regurgitate info I see other people regurgitate 

I recommend ATH-m50x along with the Cavalli Liquid Lightning 2T amp.  :)

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I recommend ATH-m50x along with the Cavalli Liquid Lightning 2T amp.  :)

xD:)

hi dark wizzie

LOL!  Most don't like the M50X because of it's "V shape" sound signature!  Dude wants bass but doesn't want a headphone that actually has it... go figure.

http://graphs.headphone.com/graphCompare.php?graphType=0&graphID[]=1383&graphID[]=2941&graphID[]=3931&scale=30

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

Well there are no "good quality headphones" that are Bass heavy, as audiophiles agree that a flat response curve is high quality. There is no premium brand that makes particularly bass-heavy headphones; so you're going to be stuck with Beats or something similar.

You clearly haven't heard any dark pair of headphones before. Headphones can be high quality and clear without having to be completely flat and reference sounding. If they had to be flat to be good then there would be one size fits all pair of headphones that ended all discussions.

Take a look at Beyerdynamic DT770's, they should run you ~$150. You could also consider the Hifiman HE-400's. While those will run you around ~$200 used, they are excellent with bass and the low end of sound. However, as planar magnetics, they are pretty tough to drive and probably not recommended to run straight out of your motherboard. If they're too much, you can downgrade to the cheaper, dynamic driver HE-300's. They can be tough to find though, but if you search hard enough you can find them at around $150 or lower.

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK

HAHAHAHAHAHA AUDEZE LCD-2 HAHAHAHAHA

As said audeze, fostex, hifiman these are all brands.

Specific headphones: hifiman he500/400/1000, fostex th600/900, audeze lcd2/x/3, sennheiser hd650, Shure srh1540 the list goes on.

that is just mastering a certain signature to the point that it sounds good and not making the bass muddy

are u dumb as hell audiophiles don't want a flat headphone that's what producers and musicians want so they can monitor the sound audiophiles want a headphone that suits their taste in music

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

i wudd recommend gr07 from grado they are comfy but they are in ears if ur also looking for isolation but if u want headphones I wudd recommend the 553 pros

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

What about the Sennheiser HD7 DJs? Linus made a video about the HD8s (

) but the sound of these 2 is the same and the HD7 cost around 200. They should have a bit more bass. :)