Should I get an SSD?

REX.exe

With my recent downgrade to a 290 from my 970, I have managed to save a bit of money off of my budget. 

Should I get an SSD for about $100 AUD? I will only be able to get 128GB because of money. 

OR

I could just wait until I get my system, then upgrade to a higher capacity SSD.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Speaking of personal experience I would go for atleast 240GB.

If you can, get it... I only have a 120Gb SSD and suits me enough :)

If you were trying to save money why are you looking to spend what you saved already on another computer component?  Do you need an SSD?  If not then use the saved money for what you were trying to save it for in the first place.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

its great for os, i use 120 for os with 60 gigs to spare on it

everythings way more snappy and stable

i leave all my games on the hard drive

Yes get a small SSD then get a larger one 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Get a smaller ssd for the OS now. Trust me, DO NOT buy an ssd later. Windows can install on the ssd and re write all of the dll file paths you had before, and you have to re install all of your programs. Buy a smaller ssd now, and maybe get a larger one later.