Tech/School Bag Recommendations

soaringchicken

So inspired by Linus' video, I decided to look beyond my crappy bag and get a new flashy one that suits my needs better. The bag would preferably have to be a satchel, but backpacks are cool too, having the color be black is a must (school bag..) and I'd like it to be pretty durable. Would preferably like it to look nice too, I like simplicity but some hipster flair is kewl.

Things I normally carry in my bag

- A hard drive or two, and I mean like, internal 3.5's 

- A can of deoderant 

- Maybe a tablet in future?

- A mouse

- My laptop charger + laptop

- Some cables and cords

- Preferably a set of screwdrivers + screws

- A multitool

- Sometimes a mousemat

- A few pens and stationary crap (eg. A calculator) 

- Maybe some headphones

- Oh and has to hold a crap tonne of books [spoiler=]post-110846-0-52159100-1430736842_thumb.

- Some of dat food 

Thanks 

~soaringchicken

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Books. Wallet. Phone's charger. Pencilcase. Stuff.

School is boring. :(

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Something like this?

http://www.everki.com/products1/backpacks/swift-light-laptop-backpack-fits-up-to-17-detail#product-wheretobuy

I plan to get one soon

edit - they have some other cool stuff too btw :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Something like this?

http://www.everki.com/products1/backpacks/swift-light-laptop-backpack-fits-up-to-17-detail#product-wheretobuy

I plan to get one soon

edit - they have some other cool stuff too btw :)

Looks pretty cool :3

omg it's only $60!

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

"A crap load of books"

Wait until you get to Y13 IB Diploma kiddo! Way more fun :)

And look at Camera backpacks, they often have a lot of the kinda things you're looking for.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

"A crap load of books"

Wait until you get to Y13 IB Diploma kiddo! Way more fun :)

And look at Camera backpacks, they often have a lot of the kinda things you're looking for.

I carry around like 4 textbooks man, I think that warrants " A crap load". Unless I'm in for a shock in uni or whatever :)

I carry around like 4 textbooks man, I think that warrants " A crap load". Unless I'm in for a shock in uni or whatever :)

4 textbooks? Hallelujah. Try carrying about 8 Textbooks / Workbooks + Laptop + Charger :) You'll love Highschool.

4 textbooks? Hallelujah. Try carrying about 8 Textbooks / Workbooks + Laptop + Charger :) You'll love Highschool.

Oh man you've got it wrong...I'm like, in Grade 10 lol. Bullcrap you carry around 8 textbooks, do you have one for like, every subject? 

Looks pretty cool :3

omg it's only $60!

Yea IKR, I found it for cheaper elswhere for around $45 AUD. Imma get it.

http://www.mwave.com.au/product/everki-ekp116nbk-154-to-17-backpack-for-notebook-accessories-aa03234#detailTabs=tabShipping

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Oh man you've got it wrong...I'm like, in Grade 10 lol. Bullcrap you carry around 8 textbooks, do you have one for like, every subject? 

Psychology - 1x Textbook (500ish pages)

Physics - 2x Textbooks (300ish pages each)

Geography - 1x Textbook (200ish pages)

English - 1x Textbook + 1x Workbook + Literature (200ish pages + 100ish Pages + ____ pages)

Chinese - 2x Textbooks + 2x Workbooks (300ish pages each + 100ish pages each)

Maths - 1x Textbook + 1x Workbook (700ish pages + 100ish pages)

and on top of that, a Macbook Pro or Surface Pro 3 (depending what laptop I feel like bringing in :P

Luckily I finished school 2 weeks ago :)

School is boring. :(

For someone who is dying to go back to high school full time and can't because of his age I would say I disagree.  Learning and work keeps the brain functional and healthy.  Try doing what I do every single day and see if you say school is boring then.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You're a legend man

Psychology - 1x Textbook (500ish pages)

Physics - 2x Textbooks (300ish pages each)

Geography - 1x Textbook (200ish pages)

English - 1x Textbook + 1x Workbook + Literature (200ish pages + 100ish Pages + ____ pages)

Chinese - 2x Textbooks + 2x Workbooks (300ish pages each + 100ish pages each)

Maths - 1x Textbook + 1x Workbook (700ish pages + 100ish pages)

and on top of that, a Macbook Pro or Surface Pro 3 (depending what laptop I feel like bringing in :P

Luckily I finished school 2 weeks ago :)

Oh man is your school trying to kill you? Do you at least have a locker that you can dump some of that in?

You're a legend man

Why thank you :)

Oh man is your school trying to kill you? Do you at least have a locker that you can dump some of that in?

I did, but in the completely wrong part of the school.

For someone who is dying to go back to high school full time and can't because of his age I would say I disagree.  Learning and work keeps the brain functional and healthy.  Try doing what I do every single day and see if you say school is boring then.

Its not like having classes is boring. Being here, have to deal with teachers, arsehole classmates and such is a pain in the ass.

The worst of all is the lack of teckies. I hate it. :/

"an obvious supporter of privacy"