PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SLI BUILD.

SO I HAVE DECIDED THAT FOR MY NEXT BUILD I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A 2 WAY SLI GTX 970 SO WHAT I WANT IS.....

@# MY BUDGET IS 1000$....

@# THE THINGS WHICH I WANT IN THE BUILD ARE.... fractal design --define r5 , 120 gb ssd , WD's blue 1TB and i think an AMD 8350... 

@# THE HELP I NEED FROM U GUYS IS PLEASE GIVE ME THE OTHER COMPONENTS WHICH BRAND LIKE THE SSD , MOTHERBOARD , POWER SUPPLY AND STUFF THE THINGS WHICH I WANT PARTICULARLY ARE ABOVE ....

@# AS MY BUDGET IS 1000$ I CAN GO TILL 1150$...SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH MOBO I MUST GET , WHICH 120 GB SSD I MUST GET AND ALSO THE CPU AND AN AFTERMARKET COOLER , AND IF IT DOES NOT WORKS WITH THE DEFINE R5 U GUYS CAN RECOMMEND ME A """"WINDOWED"""" CASE....AND ALSO A GOOD AND LONG LASTING POWER SUPPLY..

@#@#@#@#@#@ PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS BUILD...!!!!!@!@!@!@!@!!!!! 

Was CAPS LOCK really needed?

Also, good luck on an SLI GTX970 build with a $1000 budget, you're going to want to stretch that to a $1500 budget if you're wanting high end, long-lasting parts.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

8350? With a 2 way 970 SLI? And using CAPS is certainly not a good way to ask for a build.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

-

1) get rid of the caps and pointless @#s

2) what is your use scenario?

3) is the 8350 a must for some reason? Because it's going to bottleneck two 970s.

3) please follow your topics

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Also, with that budget you can't have 2 way 970s. The GPUs alone cost 600+$.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

That 8350 will bottleneck the hell out of those 970s 

That's like having a 10 million dollar Lambo and putting a corolla's engine in it.

Bring your budget up a tad.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/txZR8d

This is ridiculously over budget but will be so worth it. The aesthetics on that thing is MENTAL! I also swapped it ouut for a 290x. Mainly because the Lightnings are awesome but only come with a 290X chipset.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X31 69.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($72.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($110.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($48.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Sandisk Solid State Drive 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.75 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card  ($304.99 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Blue) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($66.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $997.67
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-04 05:21 EDT-0400

That's like having a 10 million dollar Lambo and putting a corolla's engine in it.

This is ridiculously over budget but will be so worth it. The aesthetics on that thing is MENTAL! I also swapped it ouut for a 290x. Mainly because the Lightnings are awesome but only come with a 290X chipset.

Wow never thought I would get such a nice build for 1700$ I Lloyd most likely go with this....[emoji106]

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CgXvFTthis will leave you just enough budget headroom to turn off caps lock.

sidenote: that build is terrible and i'd expect it to catch fire within a week, its just to prove what you're asking isnt only a bad build choice, it is plain stupid.

for $1000 you should get a single-gpu system with maybe an i5, or an i7 if you save cost somewhere else, and that'll outperform (and outlive) this build by miles.

next time maybe be a bit more mature and logical in your way of posting, and i'll spend just as much time as you did thinking about your post, to make sure you get a build you're happy with.

Wow never thought I would get such a nice build for 1700$ I Lloyd most likely go with this....[emoji106]

Didn't think you'd like it so much. Do keep in mind they are 290Xs, and you were after a 970 system. The 290X Lightning is more than likely going to outperform an OK 970. The lightning is an AWESOME cooler.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CgXvFTthis will leave you just enough budget headroom to turn off caps lock.

sidenote: that build is terrible and i'd expect it to catch fire within a week, its just to prove what you're asking isnt only a bad build choice, it is plain stupid.

for $1000 you should get a single-gpu system with maybe an i5, or an i7 if you save cost somewhere else, and that'll outperform (and outlive) this build by miles.

next time maybe be a bit more mature and logical in your way of posting, and i'll spend just as much time as you did thinking about your post, to make sure you get a build you're happy with.

Woah, Bad day? Calm down mate, he is new here. All though his way of posting almost gave me a migraine, he is still new so it's ok.

K guys my bad ... I am actually new here ...

Don't apologize for being new. It's ok.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I was cringing all the way through that post...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

There is a 780 lightning :)

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Yellow and Brown  :blink: I would get a cooler to match the rest of the parts.

What is your top budget ? 

I guess a 1500$

GTX 970 SLI

CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_RD 78.1 CFM CPU Cooler  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($111.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($319.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($319.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($95.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1464.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-04 11:46 EDT-0400

Yellow and Brown  :blink: I would get a cooler to match the rest of the parts.

:P It's not yellow and brown. It's just the noctuas on the cooler.

Just add a R1 Universal instead. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build: