Rumors Sony will get Black Ops 3 DLC First

uhMayzedHD

Take this with little grain of salt because it is just RUMORS after all.

Rumors has been spreading all over the internet saying that Microsoft has loss time exclusive DLC to the popular game Call of Duty to Sony. Encase you didn't know every Call of Duty Trailer ends with Microsoft Xbox Logo at the end this time it didn't, and Sony Playstation Youtube Channel had uploaded the recent Black Ops 3 1 hour before Xbox Youtube Channel.

My Opinion:

I really don't care for Call of Duty since Black Ops 2 I never bought an Call of Duty after that and tell Call of Duty learns from there mistake and improve on few things I probably will never buy another Call of Duty again, and this is Time Exclusive this is not enough reason to buy another console that only be exclusive to current console for 30 days.

And these fanboys on Youtube comments going off about "I bought this only reason I got and Xbox One just so I can play Call of Duty and get the DLC first"

I can't believe people spends 500-400 dollars to just play Call of Duty. The only Game COD fanboys will buy games other than Call of Duty is if it's EA sports game or and Hype Up game like Grand Theft Auto.

What will make me buy Call of Duty:

Dedicated Servers

Remove Noob Epuipment (Target Finder)

Random material in the game that will kill you like Gas Tank and Cars

Guns that have recoil not same amount of kick that you can get from your phone vibration

A Cheating Pool

Better Spawn System

It about time Call of Duty have Dedicated Servers I don't know why or there just being cheap if EA BattleField can have Dedicated Servers why not Call of Duty? They make more money than Battlefield and they break records every year yet this game don't have Dedicated Servers.

Call of Duty with Season Pass                           

Call of Duty - $60                                                   

Season Pass - $50

Camos DLC - $2

Skins - $2

------------------------

$110 (Didn't add camo and Skins because I don't know how much there be)

Call of Duty without Season Pass

Call of Duty - $60

DLC - $60

Camos - $2

Skins - $2

---------------------

$120 (Didn't add camo and Skins because I don't know how much there be)

If the PC port of it is good, I'm getting it. That's all there is to it for me.

The Black Ops series are the only COD games I like.

If the PC version is decent and Avenged Sevenfold does a song for the game again (Like with the last two) I'll buy it

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I'm not buying it for multiplayer this time around, just campaign co-op and Zombies with friends. Hopefully the PC port is as good or better than BO2 was.

Call Of Duty, this year around, has a real big emphasis on PC. Hopefully we'll get to see some mapping tools, that'd be great. Though, with the current business model I highly doubt it will be announced until all of the DLC has been released (Or perhaps it'd only be available to season pass holders/those with all DLC unlocked)

The Black Ops series are the only COD games I like.

If the PC version is decent and Avenged Sevenfold does a song for the game again (Like with the last two) I'll buy it

What about world at war? I know I have loved every treyarch game.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel