Windows activation problem

ContraHacker

Hey guys. 

I am formatting my laptop and trying to reinstall windows. Currently, I have a genuine windows activation. [Win-7 86x Home Basic] and below the laptop I have the activation key. I have a few concerns regarding that : 

If I get windows 7 from the internet and I use my activation key, will it be genuine windows?

Can I get a windows 7 C.D. from a friend or a shop. And I use the activation key will it be genuine?

Does it has anything to do with the System recovery partition of the HDD?

I have an active internet connection and I have backed up all the important files.

Please reply Asap. Thanks. 

As long as you install same version of windows the key should work just fine with any system you choose to use.

If you want to use the sites which cannot be mentioned here make sure you download only the untouched copy of windows.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yes you can reactivate it but you need to stick with Win7 Home Basic. Doesn't matter if it x86 or x64.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

you better make sure the key on the laptop and the key in the system are the same

use magic jelly bean key finder to check

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

As long as you install same version of windows the key should work just fine with any system you choose to use.

If you want to use the sites which cannot be mentioned here make sure you download only the untouched copy of windows.

Woah!  Anyways, what do you mean untouched copy? 

Woah!  Anyways, what do you mean untouched copy? 

There are cracked and modified copies floating around in the interwebs, if you use genuine key it's best to have genuine ISO.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Correct. You have version of Windows floating on the web, and being distributed which contains malware, viruses, and sometimes even rootkits embedded in them, or/and modified system files to open back doors to the system. Many of these cannot be detected with an anti-virus or anti-malware, as they are system files that have been modified (decompiled, implemented and recompile), so it all looks legit in the eyes of your security software.

Usually it is used for tracking password and logins (keylogger), and identify theft. (Usually the collected information is collected in masses, and sold in the black market), or be able to turn your system to what is called a zombie, and be party of a mass group of other infected system to launch attacks other systems (DDOS, or being in a network of sending spam, etc.)

So, it is important to make sure that the copy is legit. It is always best to get it from Microsoft directly. The best thing to do is to use the recovery partition or disk that your system have. If you are a student, and your school is part of MSDNAA or Dreamspark Premium, you have legit licenses and ISOs of Windows 7 and 8 waiting for you, among all other Microsoft software available for you all for free,