Seen it on Vessel.  As for spending $189+ on a carry bag in my lifetime I don't expect it.  I also quite frankly would not have a reason to buy a bag like this.  Eh anyway ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

to expensive, too green. otherwise, pretty decent i guess.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

How is it a "tactical" bag? Can I put 7.62mm banana magazines in it?

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Sadly the only bag I want is one that's cheap and has no awkward flaps and dividers in it but can still hold a buttload of stuff.

Is there room for my asus G750 laptop in that backpack ?

I like big bags and I can not lie... 

Looks cool.  I'd get it if it were under $100.  There are other things that are in the $130+ range that are more deserving!

How about a Lan Bag. A simple bag that you can pop your Keyboard, mouse, headphones and cables into their own sleeves, Simple now that would be nice for Lans if it's got all the compartments and its not huge with some nice padding. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

what's missing is the durability, how much can it carry before breaking? that's one of the key issue when handling backpack

Hmm I actually kind of want it... :P will have to look into it a bit more.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

$160? overpriced much??

Well, it's not really on the topic here, but there's no good place to put in since the Vessel videos don't get threads until they get on YouTube: Whoever edited this (https://24 SSD Awesomeness - New Production Server "Whonnock," Over 20TB of SSD Storage!) video should find a better place to get their SFX. It's the third result on YouTube for "Angel Sound Effect". It's right here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-eRWgyGq8), goddamnit. I thought this was a high budget production studio (/s). :P 

Just kidding, it's just that the SFX annoys me now since I had to listen to it a ton of times doing a project.

Great Video ! But I have one question : Will my ASUS ROG G75VX fit in this backpack ? This is a really important question for me because I'm trying to find a good backpack for my laptop but it is hard.

logos are still gay af, even without the optional ones 

It has a Razer logo, so every kid will buy it ask their parents to buy it.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I bought a natec backpack for 15Euros. It's great and don't know how you can do better for that price.
I guess i can double the price of it, just by sticking a razer logo though... 

Videos featured at 00:13 to 01:08

(put "www.youtube.com/" . I did this because than the post will be giant.

00:14 - Low End Video Cards Rant & Radeon R7 240 Unboxing & Review

(watch?v=sph6cjJeRdI)

00.23 - Stormtrooper Rap and Street by 50 Galactic Empire review  

(watch?v=Lv06lp6p0sA)

00:32 - Mimo Smart Baby Monitor - Rest Devices Inc.

(watch?v=n2TUMA3IaIU)

00:41 - Pono Player - Is This the Future of Mobile Music?     

(watch?v=6VQUFCCcQ4A)

00:45 - Lumio - a Book That is Also a Light

(watch?v=elbU4xPoxM4)

00:47 - Fix Your "Corsair Gaming" Logo - Super Legit Modding Guide       

(watch?v=WNo2sVeOamw)

00:54 - Dropcam Pro by Nest

(watch?v=-zgrd9C4LHM)

00:58 – Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Review & Rant

(watch?v=1-yLqwGS2dA)

System Setup - ATI X300 and Pentium 4 630

I will take a Tesco Supermaket plastic bag anyday. Cost to performance 100%. Style 0%. lol

Best intro Eva!

I'd already answered the question "If I didn't think it was gonna be good, would I make a video about it" with an instant and solid "YES, MANY TIMES" :D

This video's about 7 years too late though, that's when I was carrying a butt ton of stuff around as a techie on the bus (and sometimes train).

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

Being a laptop carrying bag, it's main strongpoint is that it can carry big bulky 17" laptops...

Being a 'tactical bag'........ ehhhh..... 160 dollars for non milspec hardware???

They should have partnered up with one of the more senior military brand manufacturers.... tons of weird design choices, and those removable pockets will drop after 1-2 years.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun to see new options on the market, and this is probably one of the best 17" laptop solutions on the market (or the only one)..... But there's so many small things  they could have avoided, if they had the knowledge from all the other real tactical brands...

Sorry, the only thing good about it is the fact that there are like zero (intent designed) tactical carry solutions for carrying big 17" laptops for 15" there are tons of cheaper and higher quality solutions, for example:

http://hazard4.com/

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Laptop-Bags-c28.htm

http://www.blackhawk.com/Products/Bags-Packs-Tactical-Nylon/Bags-Packs/Conventional-Packs/Laptop-Backpack.aspx

These are made for milspec standard, i.e. They will hold you for a lifetime, and are heavily tested and the molle pockets  (those reattachable) are often made to hold for 400kg ripforce and wont drop your essentials.

Personally I'd recommend looking at Hazard4 first though, as they have good all around design.

PS: Linus, here's a waterbottle holder for you, the only one you'll need ;) 

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/MINI-ROLLYPOLY-FOLDING-DUMP-POUCH-123p219.htm

just attach it to the bottom of the shoulder strap on your backpack of choice, on your belt, or get a short 'malice clip' (same webstore) and attach it where you shoved on the razer backpack in the video

Being a laptop carrying bag, it's main strongpoint is that it can carry big bulky 17" laptops...

Being a 'tactical bag'........ ehhhh..... 160 dollars for non milspec hardware???

They should have partnered up with one of the more senior military brand manufacturers.... tons of weird design choices, and those removable pockets will drop after 1-2 years.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun to see new options on the market, and this is probably one of the best 17" laptop solutions on the market (or the only one)..... But there's so many small things  they could have avoided, if they had the knowledge from all the other real tactical brands...

Sorry, the only thing good about it is the fact that there are like zero (intent designed) tactical carry solutions for carrying big 17" laptops for 15" there are tons of cheaper and higher quality solutions, for example:

http://hazard4.com/

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Laptop-Bags-c28.htm

http://www.blackhawk.com/Products/Bags-Packs-Tactical-Nylon/Bags-Packs/Conventional-Packs/Laptop-Backpack.aspx

These are made for milspec standard, i.e. They will hold you for a lifetime, and are heavily tested and the molle pockets  (those reattachable) are often made to hold for 400kg ripforce and wont drop your essentials.

Personally I'd recommend looking at Hazard4 first though, as they have good all around design.

PS: Linus, here's a waterbottle holder for you, the only one you'll need ;) 

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/MINI-ROLLYPOLY-FOLDING-DUMP-POUCH-123p219.htm

just attach it to the bottom of the shoulder strap on your backpack of choice, on your belt, or get a short 'malice clip' (same webstore) and attach it where you shoved on the razer backpack in the video

Nice recommendations, While watching this video i was thinking "im sure there are backpacks this good but without the razer branding fee but i have no idea where to find them". This is where, i guess, thanks.

Hmmm practical? yes but Razer products are all slick and elegant and this bag with velcro and straps all over is under par.