Silverstone PS08 vs. Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0

Guest nightowl21

So, I'm planning to build my own budget gaming PC and I need a really cheap case. For $35 the PS08 and Core 1000 USB 3.0 seem to bet the best option and I don't know which to buy. I already have the PS08 because when my Dad bought a family computer from a local shop that's what they used. It's a really good case for the value but I'm wondering if the Core 1000 would be a better option. Which one should I use?

Here a lists of Pro's and Con's i can think of:

PS08                                                                                                                       Core 1000 USB 3.0

Pros:                                      Cons:                                                                      Pros:                                                      Cons:

looks good                             no thumbscrews for expansion slots                     Looks good                                             no CPU cutout

removable filter                      fan is kind of noisy                                                thumbscrews for expansion slots            less storage space

good durability                       one side panel came warped slightly                      supports taller CPU cooler                    

lots of space for GPU                                                                                            fan mount on side panel

small                                                                                                                      rubber grommets for HDD's

CPU cutout                                                                                                            small

more storage space

(PS. I will be using a mini itx motherboard with WiFi because there is nooo way i can get an Ethernet cable to my room)

Fractal one looks like a better build imo.

Since you already own a PS08, keep that and use it. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Just keep the ps08

Edit: why itx?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."