If I buy PC components from the US will they work in the UK?

Hi I am from the UK and I am planning on building my first PC soon. I am on a budget and have noticed components are a lot cheaper in the US. If I buy all the components from the US will they work like normal when the PC is built and been used in the UK? As I said this is my first build and I dont want to buy everything and it not to work. 

The components are:

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked

Intel Core i5-4690K Processor

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-GAMING 5 LGA 1150

Corsair CX Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V/EPS12V 744 Power Supply CX750M

WD Blue 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive

Kingston Technology 240GB Solid State Drive

Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid Tower Gaming Case

(I already have the RAM)

hahaha, yes if pc parts work in the us they will also work in the uk, just mind the shipping costs

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

-snip-

Don't bother, once you import them you will have to pay VAT on the item cost + shipping costs, which are going to be a lot, especially for things like cases. If you're going to buy abroad search within the EU where you'll pay no import duties/taxes due to free trade agreements.

Thanks, I was just worried about the watt differences.  

Please don't buy from the US... It's so expensive! For example Newegg costs £40 for shipping, import and stuff.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

After you fact in shipping costs, it'll end up being more than getting from UK retailers. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

also make sure the PSu supports 220v

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.