How to achieve possitive air pressure in a fractal design define r5?

I have ordered the fractal design define r5 and i want to keep it quiet,silent but also okay cool and free of dust, i have 6x 120 mm scythe slip stream 800 rpm fans and of course the 2 fractal 140 mm fans, my cpu cooler is a noctua nh-d15, i think i don't need any fans in the side panel since i only have one gpu and at the bottom i don't think i can have one fan because i have a big psu, a evga supernova 1000 p2, have also read it's not making any temperature difference worth the extra noise using a fan at the bottom, i also dont want to use the top (because of the noise) with exhaust fans

So how do i best without no noise (many fans) get positive air pressure, use only my scythe slip stream 120mm 800 rpm fans (3 so i can connect them to my mb, asus vii ranger z97) more then 3 fans or use the 2x 140mm fractal fans in the front (intake) and for the rest use my scythe fans or buy a 120mm fratcal fan as an exhaust(same sound,noise....), have a nzxt sentry mix 2 so i can individually control up to 9 fans with different speeds if i want to.

So more intake then exhaust fans or exhaust fans at low rpm mabye 300-500 rpm and intake fans a bit higher like 500 rpm or higher?

Overpower the intake and nerf the outflow a little. Simple as that!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

You need more intake than exhaust. If you have a 120mm exhaust fan running at 800RPMs and a 120mm intake fan running at 600RPMs(assuming only those two fans present), your system will have a negative pressure.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

In these Fractal chassis types the easiest way to achieve positive air pressure is to have the front and top fans as intake and the rear as exhaust. That way all your intakes are dust filtered and you can run them at low rpm for quietness, given you have more fans doing intake duty.

It's not something I'd personally recommend doing but it's easy to setup if you've made your mind up to do it that way.

How about my cpu cooler and gpu, 2 big and 2 small fans, how would they have impact on negative and positive airflow?

I think i would use 3 fans 2 for intake and 1 for exhaust

Front fans would be the same and i think i would use a 120mm scythe fan for exhaust and use the 2x 140mm fractal fans if they are quiet,silent as intake since i know it's important to get alot of cool air into a pc, let's say 50% speed for all fans which is 400 rpm for my scythe fans and for the fractal fans 500rpm, if i need more intake i could use one in the sidepanel although i hope i don't need one (noise)

Your CPU and GPU fans will just serve to circulate air within your case in normal circumstances. In terms of air pressure generated your intake and exhaust fans will have a far greater effect because they're drawing/exhausting air from directly outside of the case. (Again assume normal usages).

FYI I used the Fractal fans that were bundled with my Arc R2 for a while at 100% speed (12v) via the inbuilt fan controller and they were nearly silent. The Define R5 comes with better fans so you probably will get even more performance out of them.

Is there any review of the new 140mm fractal dynamic define r5 fan ? (havn't seen any)