mc team

Nohemi

I want start a server with mods maybe or plug ins or vanilla (not decided yet) and want 9 LUCKY people to be apart of that server

Just gonna say in my experience owning a server sucks

Just gonna say in my experience owning a server sucks

Imo it doesn't suck that much, sure it's not horribly easy or always fun, but at times it has some very nice advantages over playing on someone elses server :P

I've been running servers for ~2 years now.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I want start a server with mods maybe or plug ins or vanilla (not decided yet) and want 9 LUCKY people to be apart of that server

I'd be down, hit me up with the server IP and I'll hop on.

Imo it doesn't suck that much, sure it's not horribly easy or always fun, but at times it has some very nice advantages over playing on someone elses server :P

I've been running servers for ~2 years now.

Been looking for a decent server lately, you running any good ones at the moment?

Been looking for a decent server lately, you running any good ones at the moment?

Currently I have two, one of which is tekkit classic (3.1.2, minecraft 1.2.5) and the other is vanilla 1.7.10. (might update it to 1.8.4 or whatever the newest is eventually.) though the vanilla one isn't public yet.

The vanilla one has:

- Survival

- Creative

- PVP

- Skyblock

And Tekkit Classic has:

- Survival

- Skyblock (possibly, still have to figure out if I can get it working on there without issues)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Currently I have two, one of which is tekkit classic (3.1.2, minecraft 1.2.5) and the other is vanilla 1.7.10. (might update it to 1.8.4 or whatever the newest is eventually.) though the vanilla one isn't public yet.

The vanilla one has:

- Survival

- Creative

- PVP

- Skyblock

And Tekkit Classic has:

- Survival

- Skyblock (possibly, still have to figure out if I can get it working on there without issues)

Nice man, I would love to play one that vanilla one if you ever decide to make it public

Nice man, I would love to play one that vanilla one if you ever decide to make it public

Should be going public by the end of the month.

PM me and I'll send you the website link.

I think it will be a survival with maybe luck blocks or tinkers mod. My server is going to be playing around and stuff.