Graphicscard stops sending signal after reboot or a few minutes waiting

Nazzkar

Hi!

After upgrading my computer with a new motherboad,cpu and graphicscard, the monitor's going standby and won't go on after restarting it.

I've tested the monitor on my bro's computer and everythings works fine. So i think the problem has something to do the mainboard or graphicscard.

The strange thing is, i can play games without the monitor going standby and i've also ran FurMark and it had no problems, all temperatures were fine.

Specs: 

Cpu: i5 4690k 4x 3,5GHz

Gpu: Msi GTX 970 4g

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 Intel Z87 

Powersupply: 530W

Ram: 8GB DDR3

Hi!

After upgrading my computer with a new motherboad,cpu and graphicscard, the monitor's going standby and won't go on after restarting it.

I've tested the monitor on my bro's computer and everythings works fine. So i think the problem has something to do the mainboard or graphicscard.

The strange thing is, i can play games without the monitor going standby and i've also ran FurMark and it had no problems, all temperatures were fine.

Specs: 

Cpu: i5 4690k 4x 3,5GHz

Gpu: Msi GTX 970 4g

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 Intel Z87 

Powersupply: 530W

Ram: 8GB DDR3

is your GPU overclocked? I had a similar problem with a gtx 750 when I would boot up windows and the screen would turn off. but it was because mine was overclocked

Main PC: ASUS PRIME X299-A / Core i7 7820X / 16GB DDR4 / Palit GTX 1070 Ti / Corsair CX550F / Corsair Carbide Air 540

Secondary PC: ASUS X99-A / Core i7 5820K / 16GB DDR4 / EVGA GTX 780 ti Classified / Corsair CX500M / Fractal Define S

I'm somewhat worried about that 530W power supply...... (Thinking this is kinda low...)

(Recommended for the Msi GTX 970 4g is a 500watt powersupply... I think this is cutting it close, it is highly likely this may be causing the issue).

Mind posting the model of the powersupply?

530 Watt Thermaltake Hamburg Non-Modular 80+

It don't rly think its the powersupply because, gaming on it is no problem.