GT-S3610N firmware snafu

AmateurPCGuy

Phone experts! I need thy expertise....

A few months back, I have decided to root my Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310N, which ended badly. The phone is still functional, but I can't install CWM on it, since the firmware I installed via Odin somehow doesn't read SD cards... Now, I have decided to take another crack at it... but there's only one thing. 

When I was looking for an official firmware at sammobile (http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/GT-S6310N/), I have no idea which firmware to choose! There's way too many to choose from!

So here's my question, given the database in the aforementioned link, what firmware should I get? Stated below are the information found at the "About Device" section on the cellphone's settings, if that helps on picking the right firmware:

Model number

GT-S6310N

Android version

Baseband version

S6310XXAMD3

Kernel version:

3.4.0-1133960

dpi@DELL226 #1

SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 7 17:26:19

KST 2013

Build number

JZO54K.S6310NXXAMI1

Doesn't matter actually. Just try to get one that's without a carrier.

edit: i have an s advance, and i have slapped some random official firmwares on it from sammobile, and they just all work.

It's possible there are some small things that the carrier integrated. But it should all be fine.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Doesn't matter actually. Just try to get one that's without a carrier.

edit: i have an s advance, and i have slapped some random official firmwares on it from sammobile, and they just all work.

It's possible there are some small things that the carrier integrated. But it should all be fine.

so any firmware listed that has no carrier marked on it means its unlocked and ready for all sim cards anywhere in the world?

so any firmware listed that has no carrier marked on it means its unlocked and ready for all sim cards anywhere in the world?

Well it should be.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon