What Paint Should I Use?

REX.exe

For my white and black themed build "Noir" (link in sig) I want to paint my EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW 970 white. And I wanted to know what paint I should use to do this.

Plastidip seems to be popular, but the only Plastidip I could find is really expensive. What would some other options be? Would regular spray paint work?

Thanks for your consideration.

Rex

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFce1YdL9a4

How to paint EVGA ACX Cooler white...

Voila.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Plastidip! Removable if you change your mind or need to return the card. Also looks better than spraypaint imo.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

Regular acrylic spray paint will give you the best finish if you know how to apply it properly, make sure you lightly sand the plastic and prime it first and keep the coats even

For my white and black themed build "Noir" (link in sig) I want to paint my EVGA ACX 2.0 FTW 970 white. And I wanted to know what paint I should use to do this.

Plastidip seems to be popular, but the only Plastidip I could find is really expensive. What would some other options be? Would regular spray paint work?

Thanks for your consideration.

Rex

Regular spray paint will work no problem, plasti-dip is just very popular for it's ability to be peeled off at a later date. For painting the shroud I would scuff the surface with a scotch brite pad or fine sandpaper and apply a primer first to before apply the white top coat.