A Thank you for the help on my Asus G751 JT

brighttail

I got this with two hard drives in it but had an extra Samsung xp 941 available since I moved my main machine over to a Samsung SM 951. 

Thanks for the suggestion on modding a bracket with some electric resistent squares from an old router.   I put the new bracket in, put the squares on the bracket and rested the M.2 Drive on it perfectly and screwed it in with a screw to a drilled hole in the bracket.  Works PERFECTLY.

So my laptop now has the XP 941 with 1241 sequential read and is purring along nicely.

Thanks again,

BT

PS I don't remember the name of the person(s) who helped but it was bout 9 months ago.  I couldnt find the thread.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

I got this with two hard drives in it but had an extra Samsung xp 941 available since I moved my main machine over to a Samsung SM 951. 

Thanks for the suggestion on modding a bracket with some electric resistent squares from an old router.   I put the new bracket in, put the squares on the bracket and rested the M.2 Drive on it perfectly and screwed it in with a screw to a drilled hole in the bracket.  Works PERFECTLY.

So my laptop now has the XP 941 with 1241 sequential read and is purring along nicely.

Thanks again,

BT

PS I don't remember the name of the person(s) who helped but it was bout 9 months ago.  I couldnt find the thread.

aaG9ExX.png

Look there :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)