Sli Cooling

TheGeeker

I have an Nzxt Source 210 with a window. I am planning on having two of my 660s in it. Should I get this? My mobo is a z87-a nfc not sure if the last 16x pci slot is the same as the second one. I already have a long enough bridge. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251879094471?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I have an Nzxt Source 210 with a window. I am planning on having two of my 660s in it. Should I get this? My mobo is a z87-a nfc not sure if the last 16x pci slot is the same as the second one. I already have a long enough bridge. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251879094471?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That isn't necessary, just make sure the cards are space out and that you have fresh intake at the front 

the last slot is not the same, it is connected via the chipset. you should use the first and second slots.

are the 660's blower style coolers or open style?

overall, i wouldn't think it's needed if you have good fans in the front you will be fine and you can turn your psu fan upwards to exhaust some heat

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

the last slot is not the same, it is connected via the chipset. you should use the first and second slots.

overall, i wouldn't think it's needed if you have good fans in the front you will be fine and you can turn your psu fan upwards to exhaust some heat

They are blower style fans

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

And yea ill get the psu fan taking in hot air and pushing it out.. I am mounting a fan in the bottom so the bottom card has clean air.

They are blower style fans

okay, in that case just make sure your case intake fan has good airflow, then it will be fine, you can always keep an eye on the temps

edit: i see your other reply now, in that case you won't need it

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace