Just a daily reminder

blu4

Snip

^^^ Made my day.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I'm calling it

the Battlefront is going to be Shit

Maybe. There's been no gameplay revealed though.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

I'm pre ordering project cars.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I don't buy COD games

Piracy is bad and you should feel bad

kappa.png

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I dont play COD.

Dont understand the problem with pre-orders. I pre-ordered DAI and have also pre-ordered Witcher 3.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I'm curious as to why not pre order this game? I probably won't get it as I didn't like advanced warfare. But as far as I'm concerned the advanced warfare launch went extremely well with no problems and well optimized.

Pre ordering this version will give you access to the beta..so WTF is the problem?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Modern Warfare 2 FTW. "Remember... No Russians.." 

"Remember... No Russian..." (Sorry, the MW2 fan-boy in me had to correct the quote.)

I love that game so much!! As soon as I have the extra cash, I'm buying a 360 again just so I can buy and play that game again. If I can find enough people (that don't hack) I want to see if there's any way to set up my own server to play online. I just hate how the new ones are giant piles of steaming crap. I had sooooooo many hours of fun playing MW2 and then MW3. The BO games are pretty good, but BO1 is way better than BO2. Ghosts was an absolute catastrophe and the only way I will play AW is if I get the game for free. I'm not even willing to pay RedBox their $3 or whatever it is to rent the game.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

"Remember... No Russian..." (Sorry, the MW2 fan-boy in me had to correct the quote.)

I love that game so much!! As soon as I have the extra cash, I'm buying a 360 again just so I can buy and play that game again. If I can find enough people (that don't hack) I want to see if there's any way to set up my own server to play online. I just hate how the new ones are giant piles of steaming crap. I had sooooooo many hours of fun playing MW2 and then MW3. The BO games are pretty good, but BO1 is way better than BO2. Ghosts was an absolute catastrophe and the only way I will play AW is if I get the game for free. I'm not even willing to pay RedBox their $3 or whatever it is to rent the game.

Last time I played the game on 360 it was full of hackers, every single game was hack hack hack rank up instantly or be deranked.

Never wasting my money on COD ever again :)

Good post :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

People can do what ever they want. I pre-ordered GTA V and I don't regret it for one second.

I know but there seems to be some sort of hate towards pre-orders! I dont understand why.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I know but there seems to be some sort of hate towards pre-orders! I dont understand why.

Because only the cool kids don't pre order so they can converse with the rest of the cool kids about how they never pre ordered and there cool and stuff and not playing the game because there cool like that. Oh did I mention masterrace to..yeah masterrace people don't pre order because there cool.

I played it professionally for a while. Did a few tournaments, nothing crazy but pro level. 

Piracy is bad and you should feel bad

kappa.png

Piracy would indicate im getting some sort of reward out of it

*Checks Steam*

"Pre Order now for $119.99!"

Um.... no. Just... no.

Remember when 2K Sports was releasing annual sports sims at $40 a pop with no microtransactions? Those were the days...