Final Fantasy XV demo feedback and update coming

Bouzoo

Quote: " Square Enix released the Final Fantasy XVdemo worldwide. People in different countries think, well, differently! Gamers are no exception. And the reaction to Episode Duscae is proof positive of that.

Square Enix has a survey for players to give feedback on the demo. In the most recentFinal Fantasy XV Active Time Report, FFXVdirector Hajime Tabata and Square Enix marketing man Akio Ofuji took at look at the results collected between its March release and April 3. Since the survey is still being collected until the end of next month, these results are bound to change."

And

Quote:" Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae is set to get a patch designed to enhance the combat system and fix a number of issues. Siliconera reports version 2.0 will be available sometime between mid and late May, and will enhance the Active Cross Battle system, fix problems with the camera and targeting and also add new moves, such as joint attacks, a possible dodge roll and changing the range of Noctis' weapon."

Sources: http://kotaku.com/the-final-fantasy-xv-demo-reveals-cultural-differences-1700619880?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/04/28/final-fantasy-15-episode-duscae-demo-getting-an-update

So the feedback is quite positive and the demo will get even better. Can't ask for more right?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

The only FF game I've ever liked was 12. I've given a  bunch of them a chance but only liked 12 because of the huge expansive environments that were free to explore, lack of random encounters and a story that wasn't just "teenagers with pointy hair save the world". 

Does anyone know if 15 is shaping up to be more like 12 in that regard? Otherwise I'll make a pass. 

The only FF game I've ever liked was 12. I've given a  bunch of them a chance but only liked 12 because of the huge expansive environments that were free to explore, lack of random encounters and a story that wasn't just "teenagers with pointy hair save the world". 

Does anyone know if 15 is shaping up to be more like 12 in that regard? Otherwise I'll make a pass. 

Its more like 12 than it is the others which is why I am disappointed.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C