H110 Fan Upgrade?

So I am looking for good 140mm fans that are quiet.

The stock fans break my ears (over exagerrating but I just about notice them under load) so I need good quiet radiator fans :)

Already have a few ideas but I have no clue so I hope some of you water cooling fanatics will know.

Noctua...? 

Vadar? (not ure they have 140mm yet though) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Man if vadar had 140mm I wouldn't make this thread :P

haha good point ;) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

What about Phanteks?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Plz guys don't just say a fan company..

if you know it works and that its great why not use it? what about be quiet?

askdjfasdf

if you know it works and that its great why not use it? what about be quiet?

What are you talking about?

I know of fan companies I want to know good 140mm fans for the price on particular.

So I am looking for good 140mm fans that are quiet.

The stock fans break my ears (over exagerrating but I just about notice them under load) so I need good quiet radiator fans :)

Already have a few ideas but I have no clue so I hope some of you water cooling fanatics will know.

I have 2 140MM Noctua Industrial 3000rpm fans they are excellent quality and move 200cfm combined although a bit loud.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Much as I'd love to recommend noctua industrials (my personal favorites), they're a wee bit expensive. Corsairs SP140's will work, silentwinds, noiseblockers......honestly we're at the point in the industry where a decent fan from a decent company with decent voltage control will do the job. The old days of having to knock down the voltage (with inline resistors)  are gone.

Much as I'd love to recommend noctua industrials (my personal favorites), they're a wee bit expensive. Corsairs SP140's will work, silentwinds, noiseblockers......honestly we're at the point in the industry where a decent fan from a decent company with decent voltage control will do the job. The old days of having to knock down the voltage (with inline resistors)  are gone.

Bitfinex specter fans or Corsair SP sans are good choices 

The Hydro series comes with modified SP fans so they aren't an option.

Dey loud as fck

I have 2 140MM Noctua Industrial 3000rpm fans they are excellent quality and move 200cfm combined although a bit loud.

I appreciate the feedback but I said in OP I need quieter fans not louder :P

Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 2000 PWM.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

The Hydro series comes with modified SP fans so they aren't an option.

Dey loud as fck

Actually they aren't

That feedback comes from people running them at their standard profile in corsairlink (performance) If you run them on silent they're barely audible.

There'e three profiles in corsairlink for fans. I run a h100i... Performance is for benchmarking. balanced is for gaming, and silent is for media consumption/browsing.

If I run silent I get a cinebench score of about 1400, with no noise (thermal throlling) but honestly my pump runs at 40 Db. Ramping it up from there does result in louder fans, but hey, you get what you spend. the fans are decent, but they aren't noctuas.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

My advice is if you can fit a h110i, buy it. upgrade the fans when you can, and untill then deal with the silent, or ballanced fan profiles thermal throttling. They come with PWM fans, and if they're the same as the h100i, they're fine for a start.

My advice is if you can fit a h110i, buy it. upgrade the fans when you can, and untill then deal with the silent, or ballanced fan profiles thermal throttling. They come with PWM fans, and if they're the same as the h100i, they're fine for a start.

I already own it

Actually they aren't

That feedback comes from people running them at their standard profile in corsairlink (performance) If you run them on silent they're barely audible.

There'e three profiles in corsairlink for fans. I run a h100i... Performance is for benchmarking. balanced is for gaming, and silent is for media consumption/browsing.

If I run silent I get a cinebench score of about 1400, with no noise (thermal throlling) but honestly my pump runs at 40 Db. Ramping it up from there does result in louder fans, but hey, you get what you spend. the fans are decent, but they aren't noctuas.

I don't get corsair link....