Baltimore riots

Pony080905

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I feel like its over a very stupid thing. Convicted cocaine dealer and has a checkered past. Come on people, grow up. I understand it was police brutality but one corrupt cop shouldnt of been able to cause all this.

I was kind of thinking it is like GTA with out guns... Smashing shit blowing shit up...

I feel like its over a very stupid thing. Convicted cocaine dealer and has a checkered past. Come on people, grow up. I understand it was police brutality but one corrupt cop shouldnt of been able to cause all this.

I was kind of thinking it is like GTA with out guns... Smashing shit blowing shit up...

But oh no, he was a good boy! They were all good boys! They wouldn't hurt flies!

And yet they're burning down buildings and looting stores, throwing rocks at cops and putting everyone's lives in danger.

That's what I think of these riots. Trying to make a point is pointless if you're going to do it in a manner that makes you look like a collective group of animals.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

But oh no, he was a good boy! They were all good boys! They wouldn't hurt flies!

And yet they're burning down buildings and looting stores, throwing rocks at cops and putting everyone's lives in danger.

That's what I think of these riots. Trying to make a point is pointless if you're going to do it in a manner that makes you look like a collective group of animals.

I agree mang, if they want to go around destroying people's cars randomly then I have no respect for these idiot protesters

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Must you always take the words out of my mouth? It ruins the fun.

Personally, I think the cops should break out the tear gas and the fire hoses. I have no problem with peaceful protests, but when you start rioting and throwing rocks at the police, you've broken the law, and the spirit of the first amendment.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I believe in peaceful protest. Acting like this is absurd, what did the businesses these people looted have to do with this.

From somethings I read last night. A group of highschool kids were calling for a "purge" last night.

Before I start, i dont want this to do be a flame war.

So 2 days ago i saw a random video of a guy breaking a police car windshield with a trashcan. In my head i was like "probably some footage from Ferguson". Then yesterday and today all i see is news about the protests. What the hell happened? I see a random video at night and next thing I know, i read about everything from the National Guard being activated to people cutting fire hoses and keep first going. What was the cause of all of this?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Protests?

No, this is vandalism. They are nothing but criminals using "protesting" as a shield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32490250

edit

ninja'd! haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If i recall, black guy gets shot by cop. Blacks "protest" by destroying property and mass looting.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I heard they put flyers around the school

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Let's not call them protesters. More rioters. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

If i recall, black guy gets shot by cop. Blacks "protest" by destroying property and mass looting.

That seems to be how their "protests" go.

This is not about "racial disparity" at this point, it just becomes "we want to break stuff and steal shit".

Oh this isn't the new DLC for GTA? sorry

HAH, if only we could play the police.

I think riots in general are stupid. They make me think less of the people and not want to support the cause even if it is a reasonable one (Which this one isn't).

There is a police mod for GTA 4 on PC called LCPD FR or something. It let's you play as a cop.

Edit: YUUUUP: http://www.lcpdfr.com/

I do wish they would bring back the vigilante, firetruck, and cab driver missions. Those were all so fun.

I think riots in general are stupid. They make me think less of the people and not want to support the cause even if it is a reasonable one (Which this one isn't).

Well duh riots are stupid because riots don't start out as riots. Riots start out as (usually)peaceful protests but as soon as things get violent both things escilate quickly in a crowd. Then in response to that other people start looting because police attention is diverted on the protest-turned-riot.

Anyway I think this is all just a stupid issue. I think the drama going on in Bosnia-Herzegovina is much more important. After the genocides 20 years ago conflict is breaking loose again and this has much larger implications to the world than the bullshit in Baltimore.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Its really stupid. People use these deaths as a reason to cause chaos.

The same thing happen in the UK about two years ago, someone got shot and then loads of people around the country decided they wanted a new TV but didn't feel like paying for it.

Get the tear gas and water cannons out.

Want to protest? Do it peacefully.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I do wish they would bring back the vigilante, firetruck, and cab driver missions. Those were all so fun.

I'm not sure but I think you can be a cab driver as Franklin after buying the cab company but I am not totally sure. But yeah I loved the firetruck missions :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

It's another case of America being in a big hurry to be wrong. And  something something something politics. 

Meanwhile, I'm fresh out of fucks. 

Well duh riots are stupid because riots don't start out as riots. Riots start out as (usually)peaceful protests but as soon as things get violent both things escilate quickly in a crowd. Then in response to that other people start looting because police attention is diverted on the protest-turned-riot.

Anyway I think this is all just a stupid issue. I think the drama going on in Bosnia-Herzegovina is much more important. After the genocides 20 years ago conflict is breaking loose again and this has much larger implications to the world than the bullshit in Baltimore.

And apparently I am you soapbox today. I agree, although we are talking about Baltimore.