DiRT rally issue...

Majorllama

My co driver is making NO calls. Makes it very hard to do well when I dont know what type of turn is coming up. 

My co driver is making NO calls. Makes it very hard to do well when I dont know what type of turn is coming up. 

a few people have reported this issue, codies said they are working on it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyone know how to fix this...?

a few people have reported this issue, codies said they are working on it

Any idea why? Seems like a really strange issue to have... 

Any idea why? Seems like a really strange issue to have... 

not too sure the only common denominator is that they dont have wheels but i highly doubt thats the issue. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That's what you get for buying early access...

I never expected it to be perfect. Just not an issue I saw cropping up for something that looks as polished as this. 

Goes to show that one should do some research before buying early access games. How the game "looks" from a video that the developers shows it just the tip of the iceberg.

And you probably get a lot more help about the problem by reporting it straight to the developers. I doubt that the developers keep an eye on linus tech tips forum for bug reports.

Goes to show that one should do some research before buying early access games. How the game "looks" from a video that the developers shows it just the tip of the iceberg.

And you probably get a lot more help about the problem by reporting it straight to the developers. I doubt that the developers keep an eye on linus tech tips forum for bug reports.

I knew exactly what I was getting into... And they already knew. I was just wondering if anyone here had found a solution already. 

I knew exactly what I was getting into... And they already knew. I was just wondering if anyone here had found a solution already. 

I feel sorry for you. There bastards here with things to do with early access and that's a fact.

Mention early access and be prepared to be told how to spend your hard earned money.

Don't you fucking dare pre order either.

It doesn't matter if you tell people you know what early access is, you will still have your balls ripped of and have swimming goggles made out of them because you have no right to buy in to early access or pre order.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I feel sorry for you. There bastards here with things to do with early access and that's a fact.

Mention early access and be prepared to be told how to spend your hard earned money.

Don't you fucking dare pre order either.

It doesn't matter if you tell people you know what early access is, you will still have your balls ripped of and have swimming goggles made out of them because you have no right to buy in to early access or pre order.

Yeah..... apparently