Channel Super Fun Sound Clip

Perixx

Wear can I find the "bew bew bew" horn sound effect always used on the Channel Super Fun videos?

If it's the sound I think you're thinking of that's the most overused DJ sample out there. It's become a joke. "yo how you doing tonight? You ready to rock this joint? *holds hands up in the air toward the crowd* course you are. LET'S GO bewbewbew beeeewwwwww *presses play and Steve Aoki throws cake*

It's even like hard wired into some of the pioneer mixers now.

Just Google dj horn sample and i'm sure you'll find it lol.

Wear can I find the "bew bew bew" horn sound effect always used on the Channel Super Fun videos?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If it's the sound I think you're thinking of that's the most overused DJ sample out there. It's become a joke. "yo how you doing tonight? You ready to rock this joint? *holds hands up in the air toward the crowd* course you are. LET'S GO bewbewbew beeeewwwwww *presses play and Steve Aoki throws cake*

It's even like hard wired into some of the pioneer mixers now.

Just Google dj horn sample and i'm sure you'll find it lol.

It's actually known as the Jamaican Air Horn sound effect. It was commonly used in dance halls which is where hip-hop was originally inspired from. Makes sense people would use that sample for years to come.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors