I need help with a very important life decision

Sammael

So I turn to ot forums, font of the wisdom of the ages.

I am headed home today from work and intend to stop and get some ice cream at baskin robbins.  Between the following two choices, what should I get?

a medium oreo churro shake or...

a medium peanut butter and jelly ice cream shake

The answer you give here today, will determine the fate of my taste buds this day.  Never before in human history has such an important task been entrusted to so many.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

PB&J!!!! I love PB&J... Especially the Smucker's crustables. Those are the best. 

tell them you asked an internet forum what to get. 

Do this!!!

yeah... You should report back on what you ended up getting though... I'm getting kind of hungry for something like that and there is a baskin down the street from me...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

oreo = overrated

on the other hand PB&J has the better taste

yes i ate both PB&J > oreo anytime

I don't like peanut so I'm biased  X0P

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I dont like peanut butter so oreo

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Oreo, as peanut butter is horrible, let alone with jam as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim