Looking for cheap comfortable office chair

oo2k15

Hey guys I'm in need of office chair. It has to be comfortable. Idc really about durability as long as it comfortable for my back and long sitting and affordable. My budget is $50-$100. If you say buy 1 from Ikea, tell me specific which 1 to buy.

Hey guys I'm in need of office chair. It has to be comfortable. Idc really about durability as long as it comfortable for my back and long sitting and affordable. My budget is $50-$100. If you say buy 1 from Ikea, tell me specific which 1 to buy.

Perhaps this? http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Leather-Executive-Office-Computer/dp/B00BSP3SW8/ref=sr_1_15?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1430181588&sr=1-15&keywords=office+chair

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

I would suggest saving up and go for the Ikea Markus, or if you have the patience for one of the DX Racer, both are really popular and have good ratings even after years.

Imo getting a "half assed" solution bites you back in the end money wise, you should also be able to test them somewhere.

I would suggest saving up and go for the Ikea Markus, or if you have the patience for one of the DX Racer, both are really popular and have good ratings even after years.

Imo getting a "half assed" solution bites you back in the end money wise, you should also be able to test them somewhere.

Yeah I was thinking of getting DxRacer F Series until I saw how expensive it is. I found another brand that is similiar is call "GT Omega PRO Racing Office Chair" http://www.gtomegaracing.com/gt-omega-pro-racing-office-gaming-chairs/gt-omega-pro-racing-office-chair-black-with-green-leather

They retail for $149.99 which isn't that bad and is half the price of DxRacer. I might save up for that chair instead. But idk how good that chair is though. So I want to hear other people opinions first people buying it.

Head to IKEA.

Yeah I will. I'll be going to several other stores like staples, Costco, Walmart, and Canadian tires and test out some of the seats there.

Yeah I will. I'll be going to several other stores like staples, Costco, Walmart, and Canadian tires and test out some of the seats there.

That's frankly the best way.

Wish I could be asked to do so lol.

Closest IKEA to me is hours away.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE