Quantum View 10.1 Windows 8 Tablet. BEST THING EVER?!?!?! Probably not...

So I've been wanting a tablet for a while now but I've just never done it. I've also considered getting a laptop for trips because all I have now is my phone. So when I came across something like this  http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-keyboard-Windows-Baytrail-T-Quad-core/dp/B00LU0UXA6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8   it seemed like a pretty good deal considering it's only $250 USD. I don't expect it to play GTA or anything but stuff like FTL, browsing the web, and watching YouTube should be pretty easy for it to handle, right? I guess all i'm wondering if any of you guys have opinions on windows tablets and if they're kind of a waste or they're basically the second coming.

As a girl who brought her first tablet without checking out how it looked or worked i suggest you go to a store and check it out, before buying it.

you see i brought a cheap one thinking it will do what i want it to do, turns out the battery was absoutely rubbish and it was slow enough to not allow me to use facebook.

I brought my second one, an android Acer Iconia A3 which is the same size as what your looking at, i walked into a store and used it physically before buying it. The specs look good on that thing but sometimes you just need to try something before buying.

I use my tablet playing clash of the clans, reading sheet music/chords, youtube and business communications.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Looks to have similar specs to my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet, which I got for US$154 (albeit used on Ebay, but in excellent condition, zero scratch on screen)

It should be able to handle HD youtube videos just fine and some "light" gaming. (mostly older non-demanding games/casual games)

Personally, I feel that Windows Tablets still have a way to go before being "worth it". Simply due to how much more demanding Windows is, compared to say, Android or Linux. (Which I can't install on my Dell, something to do with efi32 and linux not support that... dunno if the Quantum has that issue)

It just doesn't have the same "snappy" feeling as a SSD on desktop. Applications take longer to load and all.

Was able to install Windows 10 though, which I do feel is worlds better than Windows 8, but current build drains the battery even when Shutdown (to upgrade, need a micro USB OTG cable, a 3xUSB hub(or more), a keyboard, mouse(because touchscreen doesn't work during install) a USB drive containing Windows 10 and disable Secure Boot&Fast Boot in the bios... Or wait until it's officially out and potentially upgrade through Windows Update)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro