Which is Better

Go to solution Solved by MaximusX,

I might be upgrading Phone Which is better

iPhone 6 or 5s

6 is newer and ios is a good simple interface, but you might want to look into the 6 plus for bigger screen or samsung s6 or s6 edge if you want android. All great phones:)

iPhone 6 or 5s

note 4 

or 

Samsung s6 (edge or non edge) 

Things in build state: Lan room , Gaming PC

Things finished: Lol wut

iPhone 6 or 5s

6 is newer and ios is a good simple interface, but you might want to look into the 6 plus for bigger screen or samsung s6 or s6 edge if you want android. All great phones:)

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

They're both from Apple, and are therefore shite.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Sony Xperia Z4  :P

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

6 has a newer, larger screen but it may be too bulky for some users. The 5S in my opinion looks better, and is slimmer. Though performance wise the 6 will beat the 5S, it's just up to you, whether you think the 6's size is acceptable, and it's appearance is good or not.