Laptop with good gaming (for a trip

Hello, In a few months I am going to Montana for a long trip (around one month) and will have reliable internet and the issue is that I do not a laptop of any kind, I only have a desktop. So I need a good laptop that can handle games such as, csgo and maybe bf4 at a reasonable frame rate. I have looked at the Razer blade and right now that looks to be the best option but am open to anything, even macs. my budget is no higher than ~2000 so any help would be great.

razer blade is nice, check out linus's review if you have vessel

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

razer blade is nice, check out linus's review if you have vessel

I did and he didnt really talk about gaming much though  :(

I did and he didnt really talk about gaming much though  :(

ya, i wish he had

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Hello, In a few months I am going to Montana for a long trip (around one month) and will have reliable internet and the issue is that I do not a laptop of any kind, I only have a desktop. So I need a good laptop that can handle games such as, csgo and maybe bf4 at a reasonable frame rate. I have looked at the Razer blade and right now that looks to be the best option but am open to anything, even macs. my budget is no higher than ~2000 so any help would be great.

What else are your requirements? Weight? Battery life? Do you want to use it for that month alone and then it becomes a secondary machine to your desktop, or would you like it to be fully featured on its own? 15" or 17"?

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

What else are your requirements? Weight? Battery life? Do you want to use it for that month alone and then it becomes a secondary machine to your desktop, or would you like it to be fully featured on its own? 15" or 17"?

15in, After trip it will become a secondary machine using it not very little, it batter cant suck but dosnt have to be good (like 1 hour of gaming) I dont care much about weight as long as its no Msi titan.

Clevos are good. I'm using the P650SG, the 980M version. Tri-fan cooling, lots of customisability, about 2.5kg, 28.8mm thick. The 970M version is the P650SE, exactly the same, but about 25mm thick.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

15in, After trip it will become a secondary machine using it not very little, it batter cant suck but dosnt have to be good (like 1 hour of gaming) I dont care much about weight as long as its no Msi titan.

Only if you're using it as a machine to play a little bit of games on the go would I even consider a Razer Blade. You could look into the P650SG from Clevo. A good place is XoticPC; it's under "Sager" as "NP 8652". Should be able to grab a small SSD as well with the 1TB HDD.

Gaming battery life won't be great no matter the machine, and you're not gonna have nice experiences with things like Battlefield 4 on battery and battery life, but once you're ok with that, go for it.

Note: The P650SE aka NP 8651 is thinner than the P650SG, but the 970M is the downside.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Only if you're using it as a machine to play a little bit of games on the go would I even consider a Razer Blade. You could look into the P650SG from Clevo. A good place is XoticPC; it's under "Sager" as "NP 8652". Should be able to grab a small SSD as well with the 1TB HDD.

Gaming battery life won't be great no matter the machine, and you're not gonna have nice experiences with things like Battlefield 4 on battery and battery life, but once you're ok with that, go for it.

Note: The P650SE aka NP 8651 is thinner than the P650SG, but the 970M is the downside.

Thanks I have never heard of these.