[US] Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X - $190

Faceman

Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X - $190

$20 Mail in Rebate

Also comes with a free game, Dirt Rally

Offer expires 5/31

This is a really amazing deal.  This is a top of the line, R9 280X.  From one of the best manufacturers, and with one of the best stock coolers.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Too bad they're blue. I have an all red and black build and this would be great.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Its blue ..... thats all i see amazing from it :l

The vapot X is the best AMD cooler and the best 280x cooler.

Yes this is the true gtx 960 killer .

More 1 GB of vram , 10% faster at least and not much more expensive.

Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X - $190

$10 promo code: AMDSAPSPRING1

$20 Mail in Rebate

Offer expires 4/30

This is a really amazing deal.  This is a top of the line, R9 280X.  From one of the best manufacturers, and with one of the best stock coolers.

I need it.

I really do....

its blue, matches my build.

But i have no money!!!!!

Anyone want to buy it for me?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Very tempting. I've got a computer with a 4771 and a big SSD that could use a video card.   This one is almost the same price as the 290 I got some months ago. 

Unless it needs more power.  I don't want to buy a new power supply.  It's 450 watts.  Too little for an i7 and a 280x?

Very tempting. I've got a computer with a 4771 and a big SSD that could use a video card.   This one is almost the same price as the 290 I got some months ago. 

Unless it needs more power.  I don't want to buy a new power supply.  It's 450 watts.  Too little for an i7 and a 280x?

You already have a 290? Or is that on a different computer?

What specific 450W PSU? Is it at least Bronze+ Certified? If you don't overclock both the i7 and 280X, you will probably be ok as long as the PSU is decent.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You already have a 290? Or is that on a different computer?

What specific 450W PSU? Is it at least Bronze+ Certified? If you don't overclock both the i7 and 280X, you will probably be ok as long as the PSU is decent.

The 290 is in a different computer.  

The i7 4771 has a CS450M. (Gold rated)  The CPU isn't unlocked, and I wouldn't overclock a video card I pair with it. 

I found some websites with overviews and consumption bar graphs, but I don't see any indication if they're measuring the whole system, or if they did some basic subtraction to calculate the power draw of just the video card(s).

The 290 is in a different computer.  

The i7 4771 has a CS450M. (Gold rated)  The CPU isn't unlocked, and I wouldn't overclock a video card I pair with it. 

I found some websites with overviews and consumption bar graphs, but I don't see any indication if they're measuring the whole system, or if they did some basic subtraction to calculate the power draw of just the video card(s).

You will be ok with that CPU, PSU and GPU combo.

Excitement over.  Price went up.  :mellow: One-day sales blow. 

@Faceman Thanks for the info, though. 

• 5 weeks later...

Deal is back on!