ONE complete water build guide

hey guys ,

i like to know how to build a completer water cooled build .. like skunkworks(jayztwocents).. i saw his vlogs but he didnt include most of the things he did to his build ..im still confused at many things(especially reservoir thing :wacko: ).. ive got bits of information here and there all over the internet which does make sense but .. is there any one tutorial that starts off with a bare boned case and ends up looking exotic with every step included?

thanx in advance   

singularitycomputers on youtube

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yeah hard piping looks cool but it needs a lot of attention .. i saw their hardline build and that looks sick.. i would love to know how did they bend them perfectly without breaking them

yeah hard piping looks cool but it needs a lot of attention .. i saw their hardline build and that looks sick.. i would love to know how did they bend them perfectly without breaking them

they heated the pipes and then bent them

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

@Enderman

that looks like a good guide .. thanx for that video .. i didnt come across that .. and guys how about asking linus about a complete water cooled build guide?? 

is that even a good idea??

use a hairdryer

@Aytex

do they bend with the heat coming out of a  hair dryer?? (i really dont know about that)

can't you just use the extreme overkill buildguide by linus

@JJB

as far as of my knowledge none of them show how to insert and use a reservoir!!

DO THEY?

@Aytex 

i was almost shocked at that comment .. 

how in the world would a hard tube bend with the hot air coming out of a hairdryer?? :D

@JJB 

i'll have a long look into that video .. and possibly all my doubts clear out.. and definitely i may be if i still have doubts.. 

and does linus own ncix website?