'' Gaming '' / office chair reccomandations .

Ridska

Ridska here ,

Im looking into buying a '' gaming '' or an offace chair.

I dont know any brand names nor i have ever brought one ,

Please leave some sugguestions down below ,

and as always , stay groovie :D

Edit : Bugdget is around 150 or lower euros.

(⌐■_■) 

Dxracer seems to be pretty great and covers a variety of sizes.  The question would be budget to start, and then your height.  I'd say go on Dxracer's site, pick a chair you like from each of the categories and compare the recommended height for the person in the chair, whether or not you want denser foam or fabric, etc.  Though, I would say the Dxracer M-series chair seems to be a -really- good one, but--check 'em all out.

What's your budget? How much are you willing to pay?

i think max 150 or lower euros.

(⌐■_■) 

I'd say save until you have a bit more to get a Dxracer--as per alot of comparisons the Dxracers have a higher quality over GTOmega and for the price you currently have--may as well save to get the better option.

I'd say save until you have a bit more to get a Dxracer--as per alot of comparisons the Dxracers have a higher quality over GTOmega and for the price you currently have--may as well save to get the better option.

Dude , over 600 e for a FRIKING CHAIR ?! WAT TEH FUK MUN.

a contraption that youre going to just sit , is going to cost over 600 E ?!

Im so sorry , but im sorry ,

im not fat tom who can whip out 5 k smakarus out of is wallet and ask about the things that he doesnt have .

(⌐■_■) 

I'm sure that some ikea office chairs would do a great job :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

im not fat tom who can whip out 5 k smakarus out of is wallet and ask about the things that he doesnt have .

Then damage your back then. you clearly don´t understand ergonomics and it´s importants. 

Go to IKEA and you´ll propably find something.

The normal Dxracer F-series is around 250 Euro's, not 600.  The idea is to buy something that'll last a long time, quality wise.  IKEA is always an option, but I can attest that a $99 Markus isn't amazing for 6-8+ hour sessions on the computer.  So, I stand by the suggestion of save about 100 more euro's and get an F-series or D or R that'll last a good long while.

DXracer is trash. They put a premium price on low budget chairs because ignorant gamers buy everything that has the tag "gamer" on it. If they made "gamer" toilet paper every "gamer" would buy it.

Buy a Herman Miller and you'll have it for a good 20+ years.

DXracer is trash. They put a premium price on low budget chairs because ignorant gamers buy everything that has the tag "gamer" on it. If they made "gamer" toilet paper every "gamer" would buy it.

This is why i put '' / office '' next to ''gaming'' in my title .

I was looking at slicks review of the Arozzi and other chairs and they look abominal for there price .

and thanks for the sugguestion , youre a life saver .

(⌐■_■) 

Then damage your back then. you clearly don´t understand ergonomics and it´s importants. 

Go to IKEA and you´ll propably find something.

Dude , i am not going to IKEA , not that bullshit that they pulled with my credit card .

(⌐■_■) 

I was looking at slicks review of the Arozzi and other chairs and they look abominal for there price .

My suggestion will blow your eyes out of their sockets. Think of it like this, it's better to invest in a good ergonomic setup than have a terrible back at an older age. Your surgeries will cost 10 times more than a good office chair.

You should be on lookout for secondhand Herman Miller chairs once you have the necessary funds. For now, just buy a chair that fits you. Go and try different ones within your budget. Sadly, with that amount of money, your chair will be unusable after about a year and you'll have to buy a new one.

Dude , i am not going to IKEA , not that bullshit that they pulled with my credit card .

Pretty much +1 for what @Lithicas said. 

I just picked up a Steelcase Criteron for $150 used. Its a $900+ chair. 

Great support, feels good. and... $150. Maybe in a few years couple decades when this tank of a chair...dies... I will get a Herman Miller. 

Also, what happened at ikea? Just curious. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

My suggestion will blow your eyes out of their sockets. Think of it like this, it's better to invest in a good ergonomic setup than have a terrible back at an older age. Your surgeries will cost 10 times more than a good office chair.

You should be on lookout for secondhand Herman Miller chairs once you have the necessary funds. For now, just buy a chair that fits you. Go and try different ones within your budget. Sadly, with that amount of money, your chair will be unusable after about a year and you'll have to buy a new one.

Well you are bruttaly right about that . Well , ill be doing some digging .

and for the rest of you guys , thanks for the help :D .

This is a really awesome forum .

(⌐■_■) 

Pretty much +1 for what @Lithicas said. 

I just picked up a Steelcase Criteron for $150 used. Its a $900+ chair. 

Great support, feels good. and... $150. Maybe in a few years couple decades when this tank of a chair...dies... I will get a Herman Miller. 

Also, what happened at ikea? Just curious. 

IKEA manager : Excuse me sir , is youre name ***** ? ( yes im cencoring my name out becasue i can )

Me , Yes thats me , is there a problem ?

IKEA manager : Sir , we have gotten a report that you have stolen that credit card that youre holding .

Me : what ?! , who gave you that report ?!

IKEA manager : Im sorry sir but we cant tell you because of our reasons .

Now bare in mind , my name was on that credit card .

and thats all i can say , im not a big fan of bad memory's.

(⌐■_■) 

IKEA manager : Excuse me sir , is youre name ***** ? ( yes im cencoring my name out becasue i can )

Me , Yes thats me , is there a problem ?

IKEA manager : Sir , we have gotten a report that you have stolen that credit card that youre holding .

Me : what ?! , who gave you that report ?!

IKEA manager : Im sorry sir but we cant tell you because of our reasons .

Now bare in mind , my name was on that credit card .

and thats all i can say , im not a big fan of bad memory's.

Weird. I guess it's good they told you? I go to so many places and think...man...it would be so easy to use someone else's card...they dont even check my signature...

Weird. I guess it's good they told you? I go to so many places and think...man...it would be so easy to use someone else's card...they dont even check my signature...

If you wish to go on then i will go :

at the end of the discussion , they asked if i can hand over my credit card .

So i did what any sane person would have said , i said NO .

i forcefully pulled my card out from his hands .

we fought back and forth , even thoe i pulled my ID out to show im the owner of the card .

i almost fought with securety

so we called the credit card agency , not the bank .

after 5 minutes later , the agency told them that i was the owner of the card .

you should have seen that pricks off spring of a cunt's face when he heard that . hes face turned blue and he was pretending that he was on the phone while fast walking away. i shouted at him to apologize ,

and at the mits of it some fat cow lady came out and try to comprehend the situation . so she shouted at me and i shouted at her . and the maniger told what happend and then they said sorry.

i stormed off because my head was hot all from that bs .

after that i called my lawyer and wanted to sue them .

well he told me that wasnt a good idea .

and after that , i boycutt them. but did not boycutt them intirely .

some small stuff here and there , but im not big items .

so thats my story .

p.s a massage to IKEA : F YOU , YOU SWIDISH MEATBALL LICKING B***S , HOPE YOURE HAVING FUN LICKING THOSE CHINESE CAPATALISTS BALLS , BECASUE THE ONLY THING THAT YOURE GOOD AT IS MAKING MEATBALLS AND LICKING THEM .

(⌐■_■) 

If you wish to go on then i will go :

at the end of the discussion , they asked if i can hand over my credit card .

So i did what any sane person would have said , i said NO .

i forcefully pulled my card out from his hands .

we fought back and forth , even thoe i pulled my ID out to show im the owner of the card .

i almost fought with securety

so we called the credit card agency , not the bank .

after 5 minutes later , the agency told them that i was the owner of the card .

you should have seen that pricks off spring of a cunt's face when he heard that . hes face turned blue and he was pretending that he was on the phone while fast walking away. i shouted at him to apologize ,

and at the mits of it some fat cow lady came out and try to comprehend the situation . so she shouted at me and i shouted at her . and the maniger told what happend and then they said sorry.

i stormed off because my head was hot all from that bs .

after that i called my lawyer and wanted to sue them .

well he told me that wasnt a good idea .

and after that , i boycutt them. but did not boycutt them intirely .

some small stuff here and there , but im not big items .

so thats my story .

p.s a massage to IKEA : F YOU , YOU SWIDISH MEATBALL LICKING B***S , HOPE YOURE HAVING FUN LICKING THOSE CHINESE CAPATALISTS BALLS , BECASUE THE ONLY THING THAT YOURE GOOD AT IS MAKING MEATBALLS AND LICKING THEM .

Sounds like you had a pretty bad experience with them, sorry to hear that. 

This is actually common place here in the US. Most merchants are instructed bu authorities and card companies to hold your card until your identity can be verified, if they have any reason to believe it is stolen/fake etc. The cards here technically belong to the bank, not the user, so they need to keep them if the issuing bank has that policy. Not sure if that is the same where you are. 

Sounds like some people there dont have good people skills though.

Anyway, I digress, Sorry for off topic :)