Favorite ps2/original XBOX games?

Mohenjo

I used to always play a cartoon tank game called Seek and Destroy on PS2, other than that, GTA and stuff. 

xBox: Quantam Redshift

PS2: Anything involving Ratchet and Clank

Both: T.H.U.G. 1

So obviously Persona 3/4, Kingdom Hearts, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and so many more amazing games on that system.

But definitely my favorite game of all time on that system was Shadow of the Colossus. Everything else on PS2 was a good/great game, but SotC was a work of art.

*EDIT: I LEFT SMT NOCTURNE OUT OF THE LIST OMG KILL ME I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. PRAISED BE THE NOCTURNE. PRAISED BE THE ATLUS.

Git Gud.

• 2 weeks later...

Ratchet & Clank 3, Ratchet Gladiator. Favs! Also loved tony hawk's pro skater 4 and underground 2.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the first game I ever played. That game was AMAZING and still is.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub