Favorite ps2/original XBOX games?

Mohenjo

I want to know what your favorite ps2 and xbox games are, Im just curious to know what you guys loved to play all those years back. My favorite ps2 games were Kingdom hearts 2 and jak and daxter 3. 

Forgot to include GameCube in the title :P

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I have a MASSIVE ps2 collection

but MGS 2 and 3...

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Favorite original Xbox game:

Tomb Raider.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Star Wars Battlefront 2
Midnight Club 3

Tekken 5

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Ratchet and clank 2, Ratchet and clank 3, and Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

NFS: Most Wanted and DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

As for Xbox, didn't have one but really like the looks of Halo (so the first one)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

NFS: Most Wanted and DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

As for Xbox, didn't have one but really like the looks of Halo (so the first one)

oh shoot i forgot to mention dragonball z lol LOVED those games to death, it just felt so cool to play as such powerful characters. 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

oh shoot i forgot to mention dragonball z lol LOVED those games to death, it just felt so cool to play as such powerful characters. 

Do you know if Morrowind or any other Elder Scrolls game came out for PS2/Xbox?

Otherwise, if I can mention some games on another platform from that gen:

- Super Mario Sunshine

- Mario Kart: DD

- Super Smash Bros Melee

Must say I am more of a Nintendo guy :D

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

- Super Mario Sunshine

- Super Smash Bros Melee

me and my cousin switched around our consoles alot, i had a ps2 he had a gamecube. we would occasionally trade whenever on or the other would come over. we even bought our own memory cards for each respective console! id have to say beating super mario sunshine 3 times was super fun. 

- Super Mario Sunshine

- Super Smash Bros Melee

morrowind did come out on XBOX

me and my cousin switched around our consoles alot, i had a ps2 he had a gamecube. we would occasionally trade whenever on or the other would come over. we even bought our own memory cards for each respective console! id have to say beating super mario sunshine 3 times was super fun. 

I had a PS2 and a friend of mine had a GameCube. We live so close by (still) that he would always come over to me and I would go to him to game.

Also had another friend with a PS2 and more and different games and he would come over to my face with his games and memory stick to play his games :D

Such awesome times.. Can it be 2005 again please??

morrowind did come out on XBOX

Morrowind is up there with the Xbox games

Stricly on PS2? FINE, JIZZ.

- Silent Hill 2

- Devil May Cry 1 and 3

- Jax and Daxter 1

- Resident Evil Outbreak and 4

- Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

- Burnout 3 Takedown and Revenge

Easy.... God of War. Both of them are amazing. The story is great. Graphics are still good. The button-masher/combo-building action is great fun. Many weapons and attacks. And Kratos is one bad mo-fo.

Fable and Metal Gear Solid!

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

PS2 i like the jrpg but one game willstay with me forever  and that one is Steambot Chronicles

i know is was not a AAA game are even that well know but it filled all my dreams at the time i never played a game like it 

it was the frist game i played that if you wanted you can be the bad guy and of did i love it

I want to know what your favorite ps2 and xbox games are, Im just curious to know what you guys loved to play all those years back. My favorite ps2 games were Kingdom hearts 2 and jak and daxter 3. 

God of War.

MGS 2 & 3

Didnt own an original xbox.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Duh, Halo Combat Evolved and SSX: Tricky. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

NFS underground 2 for the PS2 and Halo 2 with the expanded multiplayer map pack for the XBox.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I really liked Onimusha, Kingdom hearts (1&2), FF10 for PS2. I had some Faves for Xbox as well but I don't remember any of their names. Also Phantasy Star Online was a lot of fun on Gamecube, along with Metroid Prime (1&2).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

-Ninja Gaiden Black

-Burnout 3 and Revenge.

-Halo 1 and 2.

-Black.

I never had a PS2 so I can't say anything about it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I had a PS2 which could play pirated games.  ;)

Black is my all time favourite. My first game I bought for PS2 was Killzone, another memorable one.

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | COOLER MASTER Hyper 212X | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2600MHz 8GB (4GBx2 kit) | MSI GeForce GTX 970 | FSP Aurum S 600W

Wordpress