Bluescreens out of nowhere keep happening multiple times every day every 3 hours

TheWall

I keep getting these random bluscreens out of nowhere, when it happens theres no error message or at least i cant see it because theres a wierd twitch around that area, but event viewer shows the same 2 error messages every time:

The Service KMSELDI service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

and

Service 'WMPNetworkSvc' did not start correctly because the registry could not be updated due to error '0x80070005'. If possible, reinstall Windows Media Player.

the second one comes about 2 minutes after the first one so im thinking that is just some random error occurring on bootup but i included it anyways.

And this happens almost exactly every 3 hours, here are some time frames: 16:50:20, 13:50:06, 10:49:52, 7:49:36.

This happened after i had not used my pc in a while, and it had been moved around quite a bit (desktop) and also i added but then removed a hard drive (running off 1 samsung 840 evo)

So i dont quite know what to make of this.

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Are your temps okay, just my thoughts

I have a gut feeling it's RAM related.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I keep getting these random bluscreens out of nowhere, when it happens theres no error message or at least i cant see it because theres a wierd twitch around that area, but event viewer shows the same 2 error messages every time:

The Service KMSELDI service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

and

Service 'WMPNetworkSvc' did not start correctly because the registry could not be updated due to error '0x80070005'. If possible, reinstall Windows Media Player.

the second one comes about 2 minutes after the first one so im thinking that is just some random error occurring on bootup but i included it anyways.

And this happens almost exactly every 3 hours, here are some time frames: 16:50:20, 13:50:06, 10:49:52, 7:49:36.

This happened after i had not used my pc in a while, and it had been moved around quite a bit (desktop) and also i added but then removed a hard drive (running off 1 samsung 840 evo)

So i dont quite know what to make of this.

We need the dump files produced by BSOD. In order to adequatly help you, please follow the instructions here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/354634-bsod-posting-instructions-please-read/

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

when i do the cmd command the thing pops up and gives me "

The operator or administrator has refused the request." even tho i opened in admin mode

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

when i do the cmd command the thing pops up and gives me "

The operator or administrator has refused the request." even tho i opened in admin mode

Strange. Maybe you don't have sufficient privileges on your account?

You can always use the alternate method and grab the files manually.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.